whats the latest on ac/dc new album

out_ta_get_me

all i've heard is that its apparently called "strap it on" and will be even heavier than stiff upper lip

That is not true, that is just a rumour.

Highvoltage can probably elaborate on situations a bit more than I can but so far the plan was.

Album to be in May/June (Which isn't looking likely now so I'd expect it July August time)

Summer Tour - There have been many many rumours I have heard that AC/DC were going to tour during the release of the album or pretty soon after the album.

Again I'd expect Summer World Tour, probably starting in Europe.

Of course. Thats what the plan originally was.

But it seems that AC/DC will be next years Download (Uk Festival) Headliners. Download is always held in June, so maybe we can expect the album next Summer intstead?

It would have been good to have it this year though, what with it being the 25th Anniversary of Bon's Death and Back in Black album.

Highvoltage.......over to you.

I didnt no ACDC were putting out a new Album! I still havent got all there albums! I got Highvoltage(rm) Dirty Deeds (both covers orignal) Let there be rock(rm) Powerage(rm) Highway to hell (rm and orignal) back in black (rm) flick of the switch(rm) jailbreak 74(rm) blow up ur video (orignal) Razors edge(rm) Live double cd (rm) Rm means the remastered cd they were released, my aim is to collect all remastered and orignals!

NO, NO, NO!

Strap It On is fake! A rumour started on a messageboard not dissimilar to this - nothing more.

According to Brian Johnson, who appeared on Alice Cooper's radio show Wed night April 6th, 2005, Angus & Malcolm are currently in London, putting "finishing touches" to new material for the upcoming AC/DC album. This confirms the rumors that they were in London doing so, and also confirms the other "new album" rumors as false.

We can assume the band will be entering the studio to record soon, probably during Spring/Summer '05.

AC/DC at Ozzfest: Rumor only, but highly unlikely, as they are not listed on the Ozzfest roster.

AC/DC at Slane Castle: Again, rumors only.

AC/DC at Download Festival: More rumours upon other rumours, nothing official.

Hang tight kiddies, the album will come soon! Hope this helps. ;)

Ok we need like real official news

So it's called "Strap It On"

now we need..

-Song Titles?

-How Mnay songs?

-Release Date

would be appreciated

Firstly you need the correct album title.

Don't you read other posts? highvoltageacdc just said that the album title 'Strap It On' is fake. Believe me, highvoltageacdc knows his shit.

Dumbarse

Edited by metallica1

Ok we need like real official news

So it's called "Strap It On"

now we need..

-Song Titles?

-How Mnay songs?

-Release Date

would be appreciated

Because you evidently have trouble reading, i'll just repost what I said before in large text, so you'll be able to see it better.

NO, NO, NO!

Strap It On is fake! non existant! untrue! A rumour started on a messageboard not dissimilar to this - nothing more.

According to Brian Johnson, who appeared on Alice Cooper's radio show Wed night April 6th, 2005, Angus & Malcolm are currently in London, putting "finishing touches" to new material for the upcoming AC/DC album. This confirms the rumors that they were in London doing so, and also confirms the other "new album" rumors as false.

We can assume the band will be entering the studio to record soon, probably during Spring/Summer '05.

AC/DC at Ozzfest: Rumor only, but highly unlikely, as they are not listed on the Ozzfest roster.

AC/DC at Slane Castle: Again, rumors only.

AC/DC at Download Festival: More rumours upon other rumours, nothing official.

That's the most official of official news we have right now. Nothing more.

:rolleyes: God damn.