Malevolent Creation

forcechangenow

haha all i know of malevolent creation are the lyrics "someday you will feel the hate- you fucking NIG*ERS!!!!!!!" and uhhh... haha, that's a bit questionable huh... i don't think they pose as white supremists or anything but like, ????

oh yeah, also too, i saw a picture of them wearing a ku klux klan shirt in "PIT" magazine several years back. pretty nuts.

Do these guys sound like they've been recording a huge fat man whilst he's been taking the most painful dump (Shite) ever, as usual???

"RRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!

RRRRRRRRRRROOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!

GGGGGGGGGGGGGRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHH!!!!!!" etc.

Class!

:lol:

Edited by murray_TH

Do these guys sound like they've been recording a huge fat man whilst he's been taking the most painful dump (Shite) ever, as usual???

"RRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!

RRRRRRRRRRROOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!

GGGGGGGGGGGGGRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHH!!!!!!" etc.

Class!

:lol:

You crazy Scot...

You missed out the NAAAAAAARRRRRRRGGHHHHHHHHHHH's!

ok, who here likes one of the best death metal bands of all time. Brett Hoffman is definatley their best vocalist, and envomed is an awesome album. Discuss.

I've only heard Warkult by them, I was impressed and am probably gonna get more. I'm more into Morbid Angel recently so Malevolent took the back-seat for now.

and to those of you making fun of the vocals you obviously don't understand Death Metal at all.

I was only jesting with you. I still haven't heard them yet (couldn't find any audio on their website) so I can't criticise!!

Perhaps you could post a link to one of their tunes to...eh... enlighten?...

http://www.koreus.com/files/200402/ilovedeath.html

Edited by murray_TH

Check out The Best of MAlevolent Creation, created by Deron Miller, great album, spanning over their first 3 albums, after that get Envomed, great album not on their best of. and to those of you making fun of the vocals you obviously don't understand Death Metal at all.

Deron Miller rules. He's the one who got me into Death Metal in the first place, but I never knew he did the Best of Malevolent Album, another string to his bow :D

haha I noticed one of your posts was about cky being underrated, i agree, they are my favorite band, not just for their music, but the guys are awesome, this new album will kick ass. Deron and Chad will solo!!! can't wait, deron is an amazing guitar player, he just doesn't show it, same with chad, probably not as good as deron though. Deron also got me into Death Metal a while back.

I'll have a link up to one of their songs later, I'll upload one.

Edited by forcechangenow

ok, heres a link to one of their songs entitled "eve of the apocalypse". http://geocities.com/silent_ryan710/EveoftheApocalypse.mp3

Just had a listen to that. Not bad at all. I was right about the "sounds like he's having a painful shite" thing, but I love the record - great thrashy metal.

Good work!! I take it all back! :D