WHY DOES AXL HATE ALL THE ORIGINAL BAND MEMBERS?

madagascar

nah dude, people hate the new band, for no reason at all, just cuz of the name thing, that in itself is lame.  that is off topic but it seems people, especially in this forum rather would beat the $hit out of axl and the new band rather than be excited.  which is gay

G-Face

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

no-one in here hates the new band....

They might prefer the old band, but they dont hate the new band. they dont hate it becuase theres nothing to hate about them, as they are all competent musicians and havent even released anything to judge on.....

As for people bashing axl, well i mean if you call people saying that axl's a jackass for not showing up to his debut concert, well umm, what do you expect?

On no other occasion have i seen axl bashing... Why would we anyway, we are a fan of axl... We are a fan of guns n roses, so why wouldn't we be a fan of axl...

Just sayin most of these forums are here for new gnr.  as you can see the font is new gnr font.  People whinin and cryin about the new gnr and axl is so old.  Any old gunner forums out there?  I like how this is forum is loaded with anti new gnr people.  Bring some of that stuff over to G N R X..we'd have a hell of a time :D

G-Face

This forum is for discussing GNR -- old AND new.  G-Face, I realize there are some other forums out there that prefer to focus on only the new band. S-L-A-D-D-I's site, for example, even goes so far as to prohibit people from mentioning the old band members names, which I think is ludicrous.  The original members MADE GNR! They deserve respect and recognition, and pretending they didn't exist is insane.

Myself, I support Axl in whatever direction he goes and with whatever band members he chooses. For me, he was the heart, soul, voice, attitude and lyrical genius behind GNR.  But I still believe the old members were amazing, and when they came together there was a chemistry like no other band.  Would I prefer the old band members reunite?  Sure. But, if that's not possible, then I'm supporting Axl's new band.

I may not share all of HD's views, but I certainly respect his right to express them, and I want to hear his opinions, good or bad.  ;)

THIS IN REFERENCE TO ALL U DIZZY CRITICS:

i RESPECT UR OPINIONS BUT MOST OF U CRITICS ARE FULL OF SHIT!!

dizzy reed was the sparkplug of the uyi albulms man you critics think those albulms would be the same without the skills of dizzy fingers esp on November rain & Estranged. Hired gunner no doubt at first but cos he was so cool and complimented the band axl and co just had to let him in. The true hired guns were the black chic backup singers and teddy zigzag. Dizzy was more a gunner than the fan favorite Gilby Clarke(izzy was teh creditor in uyi albulms b4 he split).

THIS IN REFERENCE TO ALL U DIZZY CRITICS:

i RESPECT UR OPINIONS BUT MOST OF U CRITICS ARE FULL OF SHIT!!

dizzy reed was the sparkplug of the uyi albulms man you critics think those albulms would be the same without the skills of dizzy fingers esp on November rain & Estranged. Hired gunner no doubt at first but cos he was so cool and complimented the band axl and co just had to let him in. The true hired guns were the black chic backup singers and teddy zigzag. Dizzy was more a gunner than the fan favorite Gilby Clarke(izzy was teh creditor in uyi albulms b4 he split).

Holydiver........you are entitled to your opinion.......but take it from me........it sucks!! Dizzy is the best keyboard player around and he is much more talented then just playing keys......Obviously you are not a true GN'R fan. They are all great !!

Without Dizzy's keys......GN'R music would sound totally different.......How would they sound without a drummer?? Everyone in the band has an important role. Dizzy's keyboard playing adds much more to their music then anyone can comprehend!! Some of you just don't have an ear for great music. Get your ears checked!! Too much sh-t in your ears is blocking the terrific sound.

AG relax and think. dizzy had nothing to do with the songwritting. he just played what axl gave him to play. anyone could do this and you wouldn't understand the difference...

Well, according to izzy-stradlin.com Axl said in London that Dizzy had written The Blues.. Shows that he got talent.. Also I am sure he wrote his own stuff, maybe Axl told him what kind of stuff he wanted at some of it like he did with everyone..

first: axl could do the keyboard parts but he couldn't do the drums. that's why matt was really essential to the band.

second: what makes you think that axl would actually let dizzy write what he could write ? i mean gnr is axl's life, would you leave your life be guided by someone else ?

third: look at gnrlies previous reply ...

fourth: AG actually you're right again: the only talent i have is really equivalent to a snails.. man you're 3 days in here and know everything about me already. you're my hero!