WHY DOES AXL HATE ALL THE ORIGINAL BAND MEMBERS?

madagascar

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Haha turn it up!

well i dont think we are really talking in the "technical" sense here.

Hmm.. So let me get this straight.

It's OK for you to use the "technicality" argument when you're desperately trying to wrangle your way out of a losing debate. But if someone else tries to use it in a legitimate debate, it doesn't apply?!!!!  :P

Make up your mind hon. Can't have it both ways.  ;D

It isn't a matter of making up minds...

Fine...

In the technical sense this new band is called GNR

And in the moral / conventional sense then it isn;t

And ;

In the technical sense people in canada can be refered to as americans

but in the non-technical/conventional sense they cant.

Its all a matter of what frame of mind you are arguing it on...

no i dont knwo the facts. Only the original members do. But i think if these guys all leave axl, (3 members at least not including steve ) you can sorta see that it must of been somethign to do with axl.

You know as well as i do that axl was a control freak and was hard to work with. Its common knowledge...

Well then maybe those 3 who were in agreement that Axl was the problem should have sobered up for long enough to make a stand, fired Axl and found a new singer. But then it wouldn't have worked without him would it?   :P

very good point

gnrlies, Axl Himself has admitted that the Duff, Slash, and the others ditched him! Axl seems A LOT happier now than he did back when the original line up was around, and I haven't heard any stories recently about Axl not showing up to the studio, to record his vocal tracks, or the other members ditching studio time, etc. while the Original line up we're a good band, Personally, I think the new line up will be just as good, or maybe better.

gnrlies, Axl Himself has admitted that the Duff, Slash, and the others ditched him! Axl seems A LOT happier now than he did back when the original line up was around, and I haven't heard any stories recently about Axl not showing up to the studio, to record his vocal tracks, or the other members ditching studio time, etc. while the Original line up we're a good band, Personally, I think the new line up will be just as good, or maybe better.

you know why axl is happier... Its because he has totaly control of GNR. Its becuase he has no other member to answer to. Axl might not of been happy with the old guys becduase he didn't have the power he wanted. Now he has all the power and answers to no-one.

That is why he is happier.