"THE Project" Demo song HERE!....

Ghost_Guns

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah it wasnt to good... BUT.... lol... i just walked away from the computer and caught myself singing in my head..... "im a load im a load im a loaded gun do do  do dooo.. hahahha "

Its not the right singer... better not be the final dude!

Mad tune but! (without those lyrics :P)

Listen in the background the guitar bit... sorta like the sweet child intro... if u get what i mean.. sounds pretty cool.... they need to crank that bit louder.... would sound pretty cool!

Listening the second time it sounds better... Don't write these guys off... Its not that bad! :)

Come on... someone else anylise it with me  ;D

It is very "Old GnR" and would work with Axl's voice i think.... even if the lyrics are a bit lame!

I think they are trying to apeal to the old gunners fans (Well der considering they are the old gunners and axl is moving away from that sound) but i doubt they will atract many/any new fans!

Axl's WILL.... i guess guns fans couldnt really ask for much more..... They will have their Bluesy RoCK album from the project and those of us that love the new sound will have that aswell... i think its good!

Just dont like that]/i] singer.... Im sure he wont be the final one!

Hold up!!!!

That is not Slash playing guitar. I am willing to bet that is not Slash or the Project. It could be a demo of a singer sending it to the project but that is not Slash playing.

OOOOOOORRRRR it could be another f*cking hoax.  >:(

Care to let us know why  :-/

Like why u dont think its slash!  ???

LoL... i think i better stop anylising it till we know for sure its them  :P ;D

Because the lead guitar did not even sound close to Slash.

It probably is some hoax....  >:( :(

Oh well.... lol... i still like the riff!

I swear if the guitar in the background was turned up more it would sound way better... and i recon it sounds slashy!

I think the project is gonna sound snakepitty!

Not "ragged" enough. THis is a very basic striped down jam... maybe its the guns maybe not but I have to agree that this doesnt sound like slash or izzy at all...as an audition tape this shows the range and capability of the singer more than anything.. Sounds like a karaoke track to show of the range and depth of the vocals. The singer is to typical and to weak for this project.. I know 10 different bar band singers that have that range...

I think you'll all hear crap like this being bootlegged out. Audition tapes are typical. Like the tune hate the lyrics.

yeah, the vocals are crap.

But i dont think it sounds old GNR, it sounds more like snakepit.

The thing in it, is that there was no apparant solo. That was somethign that makes me thing that it is not a song written by the project. Im sure that if it were there would be a nice solo in there.

yeah, the vocals are crap.

But i dont think it sounds old GNR, it sounds more like snakepit.

The thing in it, is that there was no apparant solo. That was somethign that makes me thing that it is not a song written by the project. Im sure that if it were there would be a nice solo in there.

There was a small solo! Just not loud enough!

well for me, the best part of a gnr song was the solo in it...

I love the solo from scom and para city and that sorta stuff and was hoping for some more... I want a big solo, not a small solo. Thats what makes me believe that it wasn't wriotten by the guys because i think one of their main aims (or at least slash's) is to get back to guitar solo's n stuff.