With Teeth

axlslash

Are you buying it?  

48 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

NIN is awesome!

Trent never disappoints. With Teeth rocks.

Has anyone found the "Easter eggs" (hidden tracks) on the dual disc yet? ;)

hello?? :unsure: I have asked a couple of times but here i'll try again! What are you talking about? those little clips of past songs? or is there something else?

i do.. its not the best from NIN but I like it.... I would also like Madison to answer my question... It is driving me insane <_<

Something else. Those audio Clips are not hidden. Easter eggs need to press certain keysin order on the remote to "find" the eggs. I don't know anything about them on this DVD. I assume Madison means there are eggs, and she has not found them yet either.

The CD is ok. Not a big fan of NIN, was hoping for more out of it. "Witha Teetha" song is pretty poor. I hate when title tracks suck. 1st song takes too long to build up for an opener.

The DVD is 5.1 digital does sound very good-good effects on some of the songs. CD will probably grow on me over time.

1st egg:

Go into the Additional Features menu on the DVD, when the cursor is next to surround or stereo for the Hand video, press the left arrow on your remote until the cursor disappears. Then press enter. Enjoy.

Only 20 seconds long & kind of dumb- a rotten egg if you will...

I think that snipet is on the NIN web too.

1st egg:

Go into the Additional Features menu on the DVD,  when the cursor is next to surround or stereo for the Hand video, press the left arrow on your remote until the cursor disappears.  Then press enter.  Enjoy.

Only 20 seconds long & kind of dumb- a rotten egg if you will...

I think that snipet is on the NIN web too.

thanks! is there anymore???

your right that does suck

Edited by Gillian