Which Band should call it quits?

Battlehawk

VR......................living in the past GNR men who's shows are boring

LOL gold. Its funny cause most people who dont like VR on the forums say they dont like them because they dont sound like gnr, they sound like nu metal. Here we got a guy whose saying they are living the past, and their live shows suck. Dood please do get a clue...

Rolling stones shouldnt stop, most people dont understand how hard it is to give up music when you have being doing all your life. Its imposible. They should keep going till they die. I think record companies should stop producing mellow dramatic, lame, talentless bands like simple plan.

Edited by slashs_servant

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Aerosmith i Loooooooooooooove Aerosmith and to this day they do still kick ass for me steven tyler still is the best and coolest front man in the world

but id rather them go out on top then drag it on

so America's greatest for me

Yeah,in my heart i know that you are right.But let 'em do this last album (honkin' meets jpp) and cal it a day.

Kiss should definetly say bye-bye.Even in 80's they were together only for money.

Stones after this album should call it a day.

And well...Axl will you do the fuckin album!!!????!!!

Velvet Revolver.

Because the debut album was a joke & you don't get more than one chance these days.

hmmm... how many times have you listened to contraband......

i think franz ferdinand, bloc party, babyshambles, kaiser cheifs, and futreheads should stop.. i h8 em!

Velvet Revolver.

Because the debut album was a joke & you don't get more than one chance these days.

i think franz ferdinand, bloc party, babyshambles, kaiser cheifs, and futreheads should stop.. i h8 em!

But you like Good Charlotte, Blink 182 and Linkin Park! So your opinion is invalid. :lol:

Although out of the 5 bands you posted I happen to agree on 3 of them. ;)

The Rolling Stones.

Unless they have plans to release a new album, they should give it up, they had a good run.

why the fuck would you want them to break up!?!?!?!? :fuckyou:

And all those gay ass emo hooray for tolerance!s should just die.

good charrlet, blink 182, green day, my chemical romance

there're all fags destroying music.and they need to STOP!

Oh yes, silly me.

I forgot the classic albums they've released since Bridges to Babylon...

Velvet Revolver.

But you like Good Charlotte, Blink 182 and Linkin Park! So your opinion is invalid. :lol:

imo, your opinion is invalid.. :fuckyou:

Velvet Revolver.

"These are the chronicles of life and death and everything in between these are the stories." :lol:

Come on man their latest album is just a poor version of dookie with added pro tools!

Velvet Revolver.

"These are the chronicles of life and death and everything in between these are the stories." :lol:

Come on man their latest album is just a poor version of dookie with added pro tools!

all im fucking saying is that its my opinion..!

Velvet Revolver.

And all I'm saying is that it's a load of bollocks! :lol:

When you are into music that qualifies as anything but a "fad" then we'll talk. ;)

The Rolling Stones.

Unless they have plans to release a new album, they should give it up, they had a good run.

why the fuck would you want them to break up!?!?!?!? :fuckyou:

And all those gay ass emo hooray for tolerance!s should just die.

good charrlet, blink 182, green day, my chemical romance

there're all fags destroying music.and they need to STOP!

Oh yes, silly me.

I forgot the classic albums they've released since Bridges to Babylon...

The Stones are as close to musical royalty as we have these days.

Having seen them live on a number of occasions I can say with a lot of conviction that anyone who thinks they should "call it quits" is a moron.

They may not have released a good album in years but they are a better live act and have a better set list then almost any band in the world that is still touring today.

Velvet Revolver.

And all I'm saying is that it's a load of bollocks! :lol:

When you are into music that qualifies as anything but a "fad" then we'll talk. ;)

hey .. im into guns n roses..

wanna talk.. :fuckyou:

coldplay...so boring  :sleeper:

lol a dam sight more interesting than VR.

*Ugly sweaty man with a receading hairline sits at a piano and moans* Yeah really interesting.

lol *3 half naked, ageing rockers play to a crowd of fans who are clearly waiting for a bigger thing to come along. Sounds like a party!!

Edited by rufus

coldplay...so boring  :sleeper:

lol a dam sight more interesting than VR.

*Ugly sweaty man with a receading hairline sits at a piano and moans* Yeah really interesting.

lol *3 half naked, ageing rockers play to a crowd of fans who are clearly waiting for a bigger thing to come along. Sounds like a party!!

AT LEAST THEY FUCKING MOVE SOMETIMES DURING BALLADS! Also their guitarists arent completely faceless terrible players who look dead inside