Which Band should call it quits?

Battlehawk

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

GN'R.

Chinese Democracy is not happening. They should give it up, they had an OK run (but it's been more than a decade since they had genuine credibility).

Edited by Lumiere

The Rolling Stones.

Unless they have plans to release a new album, they should give it up, they had a good run.

You're dumb. :P

Probably Oasis.

You're dumber. :rolleyes:

It is probably about time crappy punk and commercial rap called it a day though. ;)

Hmm.... Too many to mention... But prob half of the bands of any top album chart....

agreed.

one new one in particular... although its just been announced they are getting back together i think they should stop NOW... the spice girls

or the backstreet boys.

The Rolling Stones, I don't want to see some fuckin' never-been (Well, at least for me they didn't do anything) fossils walking on stage.

Commercial rap, pop, puberpunk and crap Gothic should quit too (But Evanescence, Epica, After Forever & Nightwish are very good, so they may continue). One band I would like to see dying is Placebo & Seether, for the love of everyone, someone shoot those hooray for tolerance!s down.

Nickelback

I didn't even know KISS were still going, I thought they released Greatest Hits after Greatest Hits for the past few years. They are now has-beens, but still far better then the highly overrated Rolling Stones, or at least to me, but many people won't agree with me, but hey, that's personal opinion right?

And of course Slipknot & KoRn for reasons which are known to every true rock 'n' roll fan.

GN'R.

Chinese Democracy is not happening. They should give it up, they had an OK run (but it's been more than a decade since they had genuine credibility).

couldn't agree more. GN'R was an alright band, now, there is no GN'R and there never will be again. As Lumiere says, and as I have said many times before, Chinese Democracy is never going to be released, and those of you that think it will, need to realize that it won't. It's been being wored on for around 10 years now??? by now everyone should realize that it's not coming out.

The Rolling Stones, I don't want to see some fuckin' never-been (Well, at least for me they didn't do anything) fossils walking on stage.

Commercial rap, pop, puberpunk and crap Gothic should quit too (But Evanescence, Epica, After Forever & Nightwish are very good, so they may continue). One band I would like to see dying is Placebo & Seether, for the love of everyone, someone shoot those hooray for tolerance!s down.

Nickelback

I didn't even know KISS were still going, I thought they released Greatest Hits after Greatest Hits for the past few years. They are now has-beens, but still far better then the highly overrated Rolling Stones, or at least to me, but many people won't agree with me, but hey, that's personal opinion right?

And of course Slipknot & KoRn for reasons which are known to every true rock 'n' roll fan.

Evanescence should go too. They ripped off all those other older bands like Nightwish, Lacuna coil, epica, within temptation etc. The rest you mentioned can stay.

I don't think the stones will stop until Mick Jagger dies on stage.

And I'm really starting to think GnR should either get back together or quit. Really, it would have been better if Axl had never said the words "Chinese Democracy": this board is a very depressing place because of it.

The Rolling Stones.

Unless they have plans to release a new album, they should give it up, they had a good run.

why the fuck would you want them to break up!?!?!?!? :fuckyou:

And all those gay ass emo hooray for tolerance!s should just die.

good charrlet, blink 182, green day, my chemical romance

there're all fags destroying music.and they need to STOP!

VR......................living in the past GNR men who's shows are boring

have u ever been to a VR show?

Probably not.....This guy sounds like one of those Fags who listened to 'Contraband' once, and hated it because it doesn't sound like GNR.