ac/dc cds

Guest Twisted Metal

Whoa, slow up guys.

If you're new to the band, then I recommend getting Highway To Hell as your next album. It's a must have.

If you want to hear their most famous songs, then AC/DC: Live is the way to go -- though i'm personally not a huge fan.

If you're feeling a little more adventurous, then i'd recommend my two favourites, Powerage and Flick Of The Switch.

I recommend anything from now EXCEPT

Fly On The Wall

Blow Up Your Video

Who made Who

or Flick of the Switch, IMO

Fly On The Wall and Flick are GREAT!

Who Made Who is almost a greatest hits :huh: -- How could you not recommend it?

ONE album, then you've heard it all

:rolleyes: Rightio, champion.

Well, if he already owns Back In Black, he has 2 songs that also feature on WMW.

If he was to buy 4 AC/DC albums (Fly On The Wall, Dirty Deeds, Done Dirt Cheap, Back In Black) he will have every track on that album bar 3; Who Made Who, Chase The Ace, DT. As good as those songs are, they don't justify the purchase of a whole album.

Well, if he already owns Back In Black, he has 2 songs that also feature on WMW.

If he was to buy 4 AC/DC albums (Fly On The Wall, Dirty Deeds, Done Dirt Cheap, Back In Black) he will have every track on that album bar 3; Who Made Who, Chase The Ace, DT. As good as those songs are, they don't justify the purchase of a whole album.

Wha-hey - I'm not disputing what you're saying at all. He was just making Who Made Who out to be a bad album. I was just clearing this up. ;)

I'm a big fan of AC/DC so i'll put my input in :P

Back In Black u already got good stuff it was my first too!

I recommend you get either

High Voltage - True very good in my opinion for a debut

Let There Be Rock - Sounds like a whole lotta rosie to me :P

Highway To Hell - Best Bon Scott CD You can get!

The Razors Edge - I love all these tracks I rate it higher than Back In Black!

Edited by x Axl Rose x

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Wha-hey - I'm not disputing what you're saying at all. He was just making Who Made Who out to be a bad album. I was just clearing this up. ;)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I agree, Who Made Who was just a few classics thrown in with like a few new songs, Who Made Who was made for, now I forgot who it was it was lik Stephen Speilberg, I may be wrong it was someone famous anyway, but he ended up hating the song lol I guess they had no new material at the time just a few songs chucked that in with a few classics

My Opinion its worth getting but ur not much new material (thats if u got other acdc cds)

I agree, Who Made Who was just a few classics thrown in with like a few new songs, Who Made Who was made for, now I forgot who it was it was lik Stephen Speilberg, I may be wrong it was someone famous anyway, but he ended up hating the song lol I guess they had no new material at the time just a few songs chucked that in with a few classics

My Opinion its worth getting but ur not much new material (thats if u got other acdc cds)

The Entire Who Made Who album was made as a soundtrack to Steven Spielberg's sci-fi movie "Maximum Overdrive". That's why it has songs from other albums on it. The song "Who Made Who" was supposed to be the main theme -- hence the dorky videoclip.

And yes -- Whilst Steven didn't like the song at first, it eventually grew on him.