username

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

new found glory- anniversary

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Are you serious? <_<

The Pink Floyd stuff is good. From them I prefer Shine On You Crazy Diamonds. The close ones that are close to 15 minutes for me would be The End and When the Musics Over by the Doors but they are only like 11 or so each. The live ones are over 15 though.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

i am serious... got a problem?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Are you serious? <_<

The Pink Floyd stuff is good. From them I prefer Shine On You Crazy Diamonds. The close ones that are close to 15 minutes for me would be The End and When the Musics Over by the Doors but they are only like 11 or so each. The live ones are over 15 though.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Maybe I do. :fuckyou:

Naw dude I'm just kidding. If you like New Found Glory then good for you. Personally I can't stand the lead singer's voice. It pains me to listen to it. But if you like it then thats cool with me. I was just pulling your leg a little... you need to chill a little bit dude. Plus... I can't hate GN'R fans. We have to stick together.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Are you serious? <_<

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Maybe I do. :fuckyou:

Naw dude I'm just kidding. If you like New Found Glory then good for you. Personally I can't stand the lead singer's voice. It pains me to listen to it. But if you like it then thats cool with me. I was just pulling your leg a little... you need to chill a little bit dude. Plus... I can't hate GN'R fans. We have to stick together.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

sory dude.. its just annoying when people cant accept what i like..

That's funny, as all I heard was boring, pretentious shite played with a violin bow.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

i agree and i'm a big zep fan + fuck that i just skip it

much rather listen to whole lotta love medley going through all those 50s rockers and ending in WOOOOOOOMAN YOUUUUUUU NEED IT LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVEEEE

ah so orgasmic :wub: