Arcade Fire - Funeral

Yes, I like it. But people are actually beginning to over-hype it, which I didn't think was possible.

It's not revolutionary. Many Toronto indie bands have been making this sort of pop-music years before them.

It just goes to show that talent doesn't create a successful artist, timing does.

I dont think its over hyped at all.

Its one of the most inventive and innovative records ive ever heard, a true masterpeice of an album.

thats all.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Well, you might because it's a culture-shock to you. Experimental indie-pop, however, is not as new and innovative as you might believe. This is just the first album of its kind to propel to the mainstream.

Edited by Raincoats

Yo I just checked this album out and it is, in fact, great. I'm not comparing them to this band, but I say they sorta sound like a more easy-flowing Muse. They have much better lyrics than muse does. Anyway, thanks for introducing to this good band.

I dont think its over hyped at all.

Its one of the most inventive and innovative records ive ever heard, a true masterpeice of an album.

thats all.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Well, you might because it's a culture-shock to you. Experimental indie-pop, however, is not as new and innovative as you might believe. This is just the first album of its kind to propel to the mainstream.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Ive been listening to indie bands for years and years... like belle and sebastian, sigur ros.. etc.. and nothing compares to the beauty of this album.

Edited by Careful_With_That_Axe_Eugene