Have you met any bands?

Almost Famous

I've met all of Maroon5-before they were famous-probably not something to brag about though. They were all ridiculously drunk-Mickey (bass player) couldn't sign his name properly-so just did a squiggle. I then went on their tourbus (they invited me and my friends on) and we all drove to McDonalds and had a meal (they paid for it all-of course).

Not exactly a 'band' but I have met Mick Jagger and Ronnie Wood whilst at Ronnie's house party-now THAT was a cool night ;)

My mum knows the English Gabrielle and I've met her a couple of times. I also personally know the singer Ben Taylor (son of James Taylor)-he has his own band but is touring without them at the moment.

I aos know a band called SaintJude. Which reminds me-It's Adam's birthday today and I haven't emailed him!!! (guitarist) :o

ive met the aquabats if that even counts as a band but thats it :(

i know a guy that own a music store were i live that has met pink floyd and has an autographed picture with him and all the original members of gnr rock3

my friends mom used to work as a flight attendent and once walked into the planes bathroom and found jimmy page trying to light a bong rock3rock3rock3rock3rock3 my favorite story of em all!

and my uncle used to be a roadie for the doors (now thats a bitchin job!)

Down in Hallandale,Florida(just north of Miami) the're was a little night club called The Button South(seats 1000 or so),back in the mid 90s,My friend and I went like 3 hours early to a Dokken concert there,and we drove around the back of the place and the band was hanging out talking with a few other fans,I had my Under Lock and Key record lp,and all 4 signed it.We also got to shake all their hands,and Wild Mick Brown(drummer)even asked us where he could get some good pizza.He was by far the most talkative,and George Lynch(guitar)was pretty quiet,he mainly stood there practicing with his guitar,without the amp on.It was cool,we talked for about 20 minutes or so.Another time I went there to see L.A Guns and while waiting at the door to get in,the band came out to get some air,can you imagine 5 guys in leather drinking corona lights,walking down a busy 4-lane highway called Hallandale Beach Blvd.?They REALLY looked out of place.That place was cool because the band was always up close,and they had a good sound system,other bands I saw there were Warrant,Trixter,Dokken twice,L.A Guns twice,and one of the opening acts called Herricane Alice were good too.(Wild,Young,and Crazy).

Well, so far I've met Three Dog Night, KISS, Bleed The Dream, Good Charolette (before they were famous) CKY, Blink 182, members of Slayer,Soul Aslyum, Peal (they are a local band like Soul Aslyum) and a few others. Who have you met?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

how?!?!?!?!

Well, so far I've met Three Dog Night, KISS, Bleed The Dream, Good Charolette (before they were famous) CKY, Blink 182, members of Slayer,Soul Aslyum, Peal (they are a local band like Soul Aslyum) and a few others. Who have you met?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

how?!?!?!?!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Mall Of America, they were walking around and stoped in my Dads old store. I didn't know who they were at the time.

I met Mick Jagger in a oub in northtumberland he was passin by he was goin to the lake district with his dad, i will end up meeting steve harris and tony imoie cause my dad delivers to them.

My mum met justin hawkins (the darkness)befor they were famous cause we lived in the same place and they drank in the same pub.