NIN's With Teeth Goes Gold

madison

:heart:  I got the album the day it was released and everytime I hear it I love it more and more. The emotion Trent puts into his work is pretty much unmatched....the listener can get the same wave of emotions. (talking about all NIN's work) ...

I totally agree. He sings with such gut-wrenching passion, emotion and angst in all of his albums that it draws the listener right into his world.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

That's part of the problem.

When a 50-year-old is singing "I get so lonely I could..." with so much sincerity, it's kind of pathetic.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Trent is 40 - not 50. You know -- he's close to Axl's age? What's wrong with that?

:heart:  I got the album the day it was released and everytime I hear it I love it more and more. The emotion Trent puts into his work is pretty much unmatched....the listener can get the same wave of emotions. (talking about all NIN's work) ...

I totally agree. He sings with such gut-wrenching passion, emotion and angst in all of his albums that it draws the listener right into his world.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

That's part of the problem.

When a 50-year-old is singing "I get so lonely I could..." with so much sincerity, it's kind of pathetic.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Trent is 40 - not 50. You know -- he's close to Axl's age? What's wrong with that?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Besides,Trent doesn't even look like he's 50. :unsure: He's looked the same for 10 years. (to me anyways)

Yeah, that's what I added to the conversation...*slaps himself*