sigs

Tori

Cos I'm bored and cos I could use the practice, I'll make sigs for the first two people who ask.

For people who don't know what my sigs look like, click here.

EDIT: The animated sigs on there are too big for use on this forum. If you want an animated one, it'll be a lot smaller and not very good quality.

Edited by Tori

I want one, if you dont mind. I dont care what it looks like but I really like the one that you made that looks like it's raining so if you can add an animation that would be awesome.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Yeah, that one was massive. I should have stated that the animated ones are way too big for use on the forum. If you still want one, let me know.

ME PLEASE !! I suck at making sigs

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I would be much appreciative. I like green and orange and would love to have one of your original creations. if possible to put firecrown in chinese like I have on my current crappy sig, but if not, no big deal. You do good work Tori

preferably just a pick of Axl maybe silouetted or faded onto some cool backdrop.

Edited by firecrown

• 2 weeks later...
Cos I'm bored and cos I could use the practice, I'll make sigs for the first two people who ask.

For people who don't know what my sigs look like, click here.

EDIT:  The animated sigs on there are too big for use on this forum. If you want an animated one, it'll be a lot smaller and not very good quality.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

man how did you do that sig where it was raining??

and where did you get those cool fonts

Edited by einhver

tori amazing stuff, inspiring, and very exciting

Can I ask you for a sig for another forum? Hope you are not too busy

I loved the raining one. Axl looks stunning.. At this moment I want something with Axl, Kiss and H.I.M... using the rain backgound and my nick in the other forum prolon.

Is this too difficult?