Queen Vs Pink Floyd

GnRmaniac

Which Band Do You Like Better?  

63 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Since this is who I like more, I voted for Pink Floyd. But who do I truly feel is better? Let's see:

Live performances: Queen wins this, hands down.

Originality: Close, but I'll give it to Pink Floyd.

Classic songs: Queen takes this.

Longevity: Close. Queen wins by a little bit. Pink Floyd had more lineup changes, and that's what brings them down a bit.

Album sales: Pink Floyd has sold more albums, but I'm not sure who has made more live gate sales. I'll give it to Pink Floyd, though.

Queen wins out of those five categories, but I'm definately certain that a case can be made for Pink Floyd too. I love both bands almost equally.

Pink Floyd's music is just like pwoah. Queen are for your more general mainstream audience, whilst pink floyd, you have to have a special taste in their music.

Pink floyd beat Queen in every way. They are better live, they are better musically, more original, and more ground breaking !!! Queen are a great band though, but i feel that pink floyd i can listen to everyday, when ever i want to. Queen i have to be in the mood to listen to.

They are both great at what they do. I mean you can't even compare the two because their musical styles are so different. But as artists Floyd didn't just release an album with some songs on it. They told epic stories and took us on sonic adventures that are far beyond what most bands have done.

This one shouldnt even be close.

I mean Queen had Freddie, and that was pretty much it.

Floyds music is just so  :wub:

Orgasmic, yes Gilmours sound on guitar make me feel that way.

So vibrant and emotional

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Amen to that! rock3

Pink Floyd's music is just like pwoah. Queen are for your more general mainstream audience, whilst pink floyd, you have to have a special taste in their music.

Pink floyd beat Queen in every way. They are better live, they are better musically, more original, and more ground breaking !!! Queen are a great band though, but i feel that pink floyd i can listen to everyday, when ever i want to. Queen i have to be in the mood to listen to.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

:lol: :lol: :lol: oh my god that made me laugh! You're takin the fuckin piss! :lol: