banned

Electric Tears

I've got already 3 warnings. But I think they were unfair. :(

I hope there will be an amnesty at the end of the year... If I'm still here.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Well, I certainly hope you don't get banned. You amuse me greatly.

:kiss:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Thanx :kiss:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

AWWWW GROUP HUG!!!! :lol:

i'm at 60%.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Weren't you gone before too?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

i 1st joined as axlaxlaxl55/Thomasmeadow and was banned. Then I joined as ernest p. worrell/cody lambert/ china man, got banned again. and here i am now!

I dont want to get banned again and i'm trying to keep it low pro these days. I can understand why I got some of my warnings, but like 1 of them doesnt really give me a reason why i was warned, another warning was because of something i said on chat, 2 warnings were for the samething, but 2 diffrent people warned me <_< .

ah well. i'll try my hardest not to get anymore, and i do get another one more then not if i don't get banned i'll ask to be put in a read only, just in case there is another song leak or cool news that comes up.

There was one guy I forget his name...he was only a newbie...he made like 7 posts and every single one of them addressed Robin Finck as a (and I quote) "hooray for tolerance&#33;".

He was completely homophobic and deserved it. I actually said to him "Enough or you'll be banned" ....but he couldn't resist..... :(

Anyway his input was crap he deserved it :devil:

How does being banned work in terms of logging on from different IP's? I.E I get myself banned for some reason, but post here from both work and home?

Anyone know?

Random question, but curiosity demands I ask it!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

How do you mean? If your username got banned then you wouldn't be able to use it again from any computer, I think.

But if you went on a different computer with a different ip adress then I think you would be able to register and start over...

Edited by stratomaster

i'm at 60%.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Weren't you gone before too?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

i 1st joined as axlaxlaxl55/Thomasmeadow and was banned. Then I joined as ernest p. worrell/cody lambert/ china man, got banned again. and here i am now!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

those were you?? :book: haha yes I guess I am slow.

Some (well most of the bannings) I agree with... usually they were spamming

there are a few i don't think were fair