oasis

Guest katie

Guest katie

Yes...i was there yesterday...fucking boiling hot day...beer, chips n music. 65,00 people, and one giant football match! For the support acts we just sat on the slope eating n drinking, which was great, and when oasis came everyon got up and went to the front and sang with leam...wuhey! they played thier new stuff but some classics! twas amazing...and bought a lovely t-shirt! Anyone else go? i saw some mix of people...skin heads with football t-shirts...to some people headbanging wearing "tho who" and jack daniels T-shirts

Yes...i was there yesterday...fucking boiling hot day...beer, chips n music. 65,00 people, and one giant football match! For the support acts we just sat on the slope eating n drinking, which was great, and when oasis came everyon got up and went to the front and sang with leam...wuhey! they played thier new stuff but some classics! twas amazing...and bought a lovely t-shirt! Anyone else go? i saw some mix of people...skin heads with football t-shirts...to some people headbanging wearing "tho who" and jack daniels T-shirts

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Very cool, wish I could have been there! Which one of the new songs sounded best live?

• 1 month later...