Clothes Worn by GNR

I was wondering if anyone knows where I can get the kind of clothes that gnr used to wear back in the 80's. The types of things I'm talking about are stuff like leather pants (tight fit ones - black and the white ones in Paradise City), the stretch fit type jeans they used to wear, sunglasses, jewellery (they always had heaps of bangles an stuff). I've seen cowboy boots on ebay.

So if anyone can tell me where I can get any of the stuff they used to wear it would be good. If possible internet sites would be the best since I dont live in the U.S.

I got cowboy boots when i was in hollywood. I got them from this little shop on fairfax, beverly i think called Krazy Kowboy. They're exactly like Axl's. I have tight-ish jeans i got from a catalouge here in the UK, Sunglasses...well you can find em anywere. My mum got me some from turkey lol. T-shirts, Topman in the UK have some slim fit t-shirts but most are like "trendy" stuff which is crap. I havent found jewellery yet. Im assuming bangles can be found in womens stores

• 3 weeks later...
The white paradise city jacket can be found in a resturant in universal studios orlando. Its pretty cool having dinner next to it.

The_jacket_to_end_all_jackets.JPG

I think it said "Love Axl" or something signed on the left lapel. Whish I had a jacket like that really.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Or

You can go to trash & vadville(s/p) in the east village(in new york)...up in trash they have white leather jackets...but one...have the AFD logo sticted in...and you win

The white paradise city jacket can be found in a resturant in universal studios orlando. Its pretty cool having dinner next to it.

The_jacket_to_end_all_jackets.JPG

I think it said "Love Axl" or something signed on the left lapel. Whish I had a jacket like that really.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

*things to do before i die*

STEAL THAT JACKET!! rock1