Cool Stuff I found at Hot Rags

olga

I was at the local Hot Rags store at the mall the other day and they now have a GN'R Pole Cue and GN'R Playing Cards! I was in shock when I saw them. Both of them were really nice, too. The Pole Cue comes with a little GN'R case of it's own. The playing cards comes in a nice tin container. I want to get them, haha.

Who does all the merchandise that's in stores now? I always wondered that...like all the T-shirts and posters...who does that?

I was at the local Hot Rags store at the mall the other day and they now have a GN'R Pole Cue and GN'R Playing Cards! I was in shock when I saw them. Both of them were really nice, too. The Pole Cue comes with a little GN'R case of it's own. The playing cards comes in a nice tin container. I want to get them, haha.

Who does all the merchandise that's in stores now? I always wondered that...like all the T-shirts and posters...who does that?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I have the playing cards, and I have seen the pool cue. A company named Bravado does GN'R's shit now.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I have the playing cards, and I have seen the pool cue. A company named Bravado does GN'R's shit now.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Oh really? Do the former band members have any say over everything that's made now? Or can this Bravado company make whatever the hell they want?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Oh really? Do the former band members have any say over everything that's made now? Or can this Bravado company make whatever the hell they want?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I dunno.

rock3 AFD Air Fresheners  rock3

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Haha, I have one! I don't like the smell though so I aired it out first.

I saw a GN'R lightswitch plate at a Hot Topic in Florida, haha.

Thanks for the info Axlander.

rock3 AFD Air Fresheners  rock3

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Haha, I have one! I don't like the smell though so I aired it out first.

I saw a GN'R lightswitch plate at a Hot Topic in Florida, haha.

Thanks for the info Axlander.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

i have the swich plate for my room its pretty sweet and it was only 6 bucks!!!!

All the GN'R products you see on shelves today are licenced by W. Axl Rose.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

i didnt know that

and did you mean produced?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

i dont think Axl produces them, i very much doubt he sits in the studio and makes tshirts all day, although that would explain a lot of things.... lol.....

but he licenses out the rights to the GNR logo/name an all that jazz to different companies...