about winrar

Guest Twisted Metal

Guest Twisted Metal

My trial for winrar is about to expire(3days) and i understand that when the trial is over, you must pay a certain fee or something like that as said in the License. Is there a way i can keep winrar without having a trial or anything and not paying anything but for free?

Guest gnr>everything
My trial for winrar is about to expire(3days) and i understand that when the trial is over, you must pay a certain fee or something like that as said in the License. Is there a way i can keep winrar without having a trial or anything and not paying anything but for free?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

you need a crack for the program...im sure someone here can get you one

Guest Twisted Metal

but in the license, it says that when the trial is over, i must pay some fee and send it to some address. Also, whenever i have a .rar file open, on the top it says in parenthesis,(3days left to buy a license)

Guest gnr>everything
but in the license, it says that when the trial is over,  i must pay some fee and send it to some address. Also, whenever i have a .rar file open, on the top it says in parenthesis,(3days left to buy a license)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

they probably just want you donate...i would wait the 3 days and see if it really does stop working, because i think it's fine...but im not sure so... :ph34r:

Guest gnr>everything
i really dont understand what to do with it.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

if you can tell me what version of winrar you have, i can help you...probably by going to help>about inside winrar

otherwise, search for winrar on the site santana provided, and pick the version you have from the list...then click it and a code will come up...copy the code and put it in the space where it asks you for the product key

Guest gnr>everything

Thank you for that link Santana...I've been looking for cracks to some programs for a while that I have not been able to find...but I got them at that site :)

Well if you like the software, you should support the company who made it by purchasing a licence.

The company was nice enough to let you try the software for free. Now that you know you like it, you should purchase it.

I also use WinRar, it's reliable, fast, and yet very simple to use.

This program is great to zip, unzip files in all popular formats.