Your favourite Female Country Artist?

jack99

Your favourite Female Country Artistr?  

19 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Oh Yes, I know I'm gonna get shit for this poll.... :D

I voted Dolly Parton. She has a great voice, written over 3000 songs and is probably one of the nicest persons on the planet. A funny story is when Whitney Houston had a smash-hit with Dolly's "I Will Always Love You" Whitney stormed into her manager's office and shouted at him and asked why the hell Dolly was singing her song on the radio!

Oh Yes, I know I'm gonna get shit for this poll.... :D

I voted Dolly Parton. She has a great voice, written over 3000 songs and is probably one of the nicest persons on the planet. A funny story is when Whitney Houston had a smash-hit with Dolly's "I Will Always Love You" Whitney stormed into her manager's office and shouted at him and asked why the hell Dolly was singing her song on the radio!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Bonnie Raitt. She's a fucking righteous slide player!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Awesome choices, guys!

I picked Patsy Cline. She had one of the greatest voices ever.

Anybody besides Shania Twain,she's about as country as The Backstreet Boys,I guess I'll go with The Dixie Chicks,they remind me of a female version of Alabama,good vocalist,good musicians,for country music,which is something I can certainly live without.

I really like Shania Twain, as an artist and a performer.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

A couple days ago I found out my bestfriends dad planned(not planned but I don't remember the word lol) her wedding, and Axl Rose was there, and he had lunch with him. I thought that that was fucking awsome. When I asked what they talked about he said just normal things, and they were making fun of how someone 'as ugly as Mut lang(sp?) could marry a beautiful girl like Shania"(something along those lines. He said he THINKS Izzy was there too, but he doesnt remember if any of the other members were there.