Losfer's Word-7

Flash of the Blade-5

The Duelists-6

Back in the Village-8

Powerslave-2

Rime of the Ancient Marineer-4

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

What do you mean ''Fuck you''??

The guy asked people to rate the songs, which I did. He didn't say ''Only Iron Maiden Freaks can say their opinion''. Everyone is allowed to say what they think, and my opinion is that all Iron Maidens song are pure crap, therefore I voted 0 to all the songs. Are you telling me to fuck of just because I don't share your opinion??

Seriously why even bother posting? You could at least give a dignified response as to why you don't like Maiden instead of "tHey Iz CraP!1111111" and sounding like an ass. And "Iron Maiden Freaks"? Why not just say fans

If you genuinely don't like Maiden then that's cool, I can respect that. Don't cupcake and give a 0 which is entirely pointless.

Anyway.

Aces High- 1

2 Minutes to Midnight- 2

Losfer's Word- 8

Flash of the Blade- 3

The Duelists- 5

Back in the Village- 6

Powerslave- 4

Rime of the Ancient Marineer- 7

Seriously why even bother posting? You could at least give a dignified response as to why you don't like Maiden instead of "tHey Iz CraP!1111111" and sounding like an ass. And "Iron Maiden Freaks"? Why not just say fans

If you genuinely don't like Maiden then that's cool, I can respect that. Don't cupcake and give a 0 which is entirely pointless.

Anyway.

Aces High- 1

2 Minutes to Midnight- 2

Losfer's Word-  8

Flash of the Blade- 3

The Duelists- 5

Back in the Village- 6

Powerslave- 4

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Did I write: "tHey Iz CraP!1111111"??? I'm pretty sure I didn't. I find Iron Maidens music very boring, Dickinsons voice is dreadful, their lyrics are very poor, their solos are only based on speed, and I just don't like the fact that they have become a major representative for Heavy Metal.

And I don't use the word freak in a negative way, I'm a GN'R-freak myself. A freak is, in my definition, someone even more dedicated than a fan.

Anyway.

Aces High- 1

2 Minutes to Midnight- 2

Losfer's Word-  8

Flash of the Blade- 3

The Duelists- 5

Back in the Village- 6

Powerslave- 4

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Did I write: "tHey Iz CraP!1111111"??? I'm pretty sure I didn't. I find Iron Maidens music very boring, Dickinsons voice is dreadful, their lyrics are very poor, their solos are only based on speed, and I just don't like the fact that they have become a major representative for Heavy Metal.

And I don't use the word freak in a negative way, I'm a GN'R-freak myself. A freak is, in my definition, someone even more dedicated than a fan.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Well at least you admit you're a freak :P

I kid, i kid, of course. That's cool. The only reason I done the !!!!!!!1111 is because i always do. Anyway.......

You say Maiden's solos are based on speed and you don't like the fact they represent Metal. Surely the majority of Metal music uses fast solos more than other other type :huh:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Yeh well fucking believe it buddy. A great deal of ace metal bands today denote Maiden as key inspiration and it fucking rules. If it weren't for maiden most genres of metal wouldnt even exist so shut the fuck up retard :rolleyes:

and bruces voice is not dreadful how can you say such a thing? You are obviously taking the piss to see how far we can chuck your ass. He has an awesome range and a very powerful voice which is awesome live.

Yeh well fucking believe it buddy. A great deal of ace metal bands today denote Maiden as key inspiration and it fucking rules. If it weren't for maiden most genres of metal wouldnt even exist so shut the fuck up retard  :rolleyes:

and bruces voice is not dreadful how can you say such a thing? You are obviously taking the piss to see how far we can chuck your ass. He has an awesome range and a very powerful voice which is awesome live.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

:o

Fucking preach it! You go girly!! rock3

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Yeh well fucking believe it buddy. A great deal of ace metal bands today denote Maiden as key inspiration and it fucking rules. If it weren't for maiden most genres of metal wouldnt even exist so shut the fuck up retard :rolleyes:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Well, I think his voice is terrible. I hate it. I can't stand it.

And yeah, Fizz, most metal solos are just based on speed. As Izzy's Girl said ''A great deal of ace metal bands today denote Maiden as key inspiration''. Get my point??

The only reason I replyed in this thread is because I like to piss people off. It's very entertaining, you know.