My Chemical Romance -LIVE-

kevin

Hahaha, I don't think they're that bad.. But my good friend who I have a thing for is going, so it will help me out, ya know?  Basically I want to know what I'm in for.

:tongue2:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

haha ur in for hours of listing to and watching one of the worst bands ever!! haha

and yes this smiley does rock :tongue2:

I saw them live. I thought they were pretty awesome. Although it was at Warped Tour so they only played a handful of songs. Lots of energy and a solid performance, although Gerard's voice can be so-so, it seemed like he was losing his voice at the end it was all scratchy when he spoke, but it still sounded decent when he was singing.

I saw them live. I thought they were pretty awesome. Although it was at Warped Tour so they only played a handful of songs. Lots of energy and a solid performance, although Gerard's voice can be so-so, it seemed like he was losing his voice at the end it was all scratchy when he spoke, but it still sounded decent when he was singing.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Yeah, my friend saw them at Warped Tour too, and she wants me to go with her to see them with her.. On their myspace it sounded to me like Gerard was having trouble singing on the live songs.

No offense man, but I think they suck :heart: They need to grow some balls, IMO.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

hahha yeah maybe we should buy them some :heart::lol:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Maybe you should give them yours. I'm kidding :P I got 40 bucks :D How much balls can we get with that? :huh:

Edited by War_Pig

No offense man, but I think they suck :heart: They need to grow some balls, IMO.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

True. All these new, stupid MTV "rock" bands need to grow some balls.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I seem to remember Guns N' Roses make frequent appearances on MTV

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

NEW

I like my Chemical Romance. :ph34r:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Yeah, I really like their newer CD (Three Cheers for Sweet Revenge), but I'm scared at the show, Gerard won't be able to sing. Oh well, hopefully the guitarists will be up to par. :tongue2:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

hahha yeah maybe we should buy them some :heart::lol:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Maybe you should give them yours. I'm kidding :P I got 40 bucks :D How much balls can we get with that? :huh:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I think if we shop about we might be able to get them all one 2nd hand ball each :D

My Chemichal Romance... i hate that band so much, They're fags who sing about not being okay and loosing their girlfreinds. Great for loosers who like to feel sorry for them-selves. And they are not punk rock, Punk rock is the sex pistols and The Ramones, Not this fucking emo shit  :anger:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

exactly

:anger::anger:These things are the most overated emo fuckers ever i hate there guts :anger::anger: