Don't Damn Me Section

sabre

I really don't see the point in this section. All we have is stupid polls that people really don't care about the answer to. Stuff like favourite part of coma and Estranged v my world. Most of the polls there are there just because there's a poll section, they don't really care about the answers. It's not as if there's any discussion taking place, people just post what they voted for.

If this section was deleted all the useless polls would go away (freeing up bandwidth), and the decent ones that people cared about would just go in original gnr or news and discussion.

I really don't see the point in this section. All we have is stupid polls that people really don't care about the answer to. Stuff like favourite part of coma and Estranged v my world. Most of the polls there are there just because there's a poll section, they don't really care about the answers. It's not as if there's any discussion taking place, people just post what they voted for.

If this section was deleted all the useless polls would go away (freeing up bandwidth), and the decent ones that people cared about would just go in original gnr or news and discussion.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I totaly agree, the polls in there suck.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I respectfully disagree guys (and it's not because I'm a mod in DDM).

If you don't like the polls or you think they 'suck', don't use the section. I personally like to see who likes what and it's nice to see people's opinions expressed in a clear way instead of hidden in one of the other threads.

Without the section there wouldn't be a place for polls and they'd clog up the other sections. I enjoy reading/posting in the polls and would be very dissapointed if the section was removed.

R.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

If you don't like the polls or you think they 'suck', don't use the section. I personally like to see who likes what and it's nice to see people's opinions expressed in a clear way instead of hidden in one of the other threads.

Without the section there wouldn't be a place for polls and they'd clog up the other sections. I enjoy reading/posting in the polls and would be very dissapointed if the section was removed.

R.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Excellent post, Rick!

Guest swwet_child

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

R.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Excellent post, Rick!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Agreed!!! :)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

R.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Excellent post, Rick!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Agreed!!! :)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

yeh its like me, i dont go in the VR section and i could say get rid of that section but then others will dissaggree

and also rick well pointed out

SS.