Favourite Maiden Guitarist

johnezz

Which one is your fav:  

21 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

hmmm the Maiden sound still remained after Adrian had left and I think Dave encaptured that, and he was there all the way through so I say Dave.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

lol thats because Steve Harris writes almost all the music and riffs.

Harris is a legend rock3 Maiden wouldnt be Maiden without him, after all he is the founder

hmmm the Maiden sound still remained after Adrian had left and I think Dave encaptured that, and he was there all the way through so I say Dave.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Harris is a legend rock3 Maiden wouldnt be Maiden without him, after all he is the founder

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

That is true. Like 90% of the songs are owned by Harris. Come to think of it, I think it's even higher than that! :o

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

That is true. Like 90% of the songs are owned by Harris. Come to think of it, I think it's even higher than that! :o

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Yeah true, Steve certainly is THE man, i love his crazy 3 finger galloping basslines.

Infact come to think of it, he write almost all the lyrics, and the music (besides the solos) THAT MEANS HES ONE HELL OF AN UNDERRATED SONGWRITER. :o i just thought of that geez, i must now spred the word.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Yeah true, Steve certainly is THE man, i love his crazy 3 finger galloping basslines.

Infact come to think of it, he write almost all the lyrics, and the music (besides the solos) THAT MEANS HES ONE HELL OF AN UNDERRATED SONGWRITER. :o i just thought of that geez, i must now spred the word.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Hows his singing voice? I mean if he could sing, he would be ace solo :D

He's my fav' bassist, I love his jumps too :D Those riffs he writes though, are just great, hence why I love the Maiden sound. They are so melodic and medieval sounding, it makes me shiver sometimes! In a good way lol.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Hows his singing voice? I mean if he could sing, he would be ace solo :D

He's my fav' bassist, I love his jumps too :D Those riffs he writes though, are just great, hence why I love the Maiden sound. They are so melodic and medieval sounding, it makes me shiver sometimes! In a good way lol.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Im not sure about his voice, im pretty sure he is the main back up singer though. He would defantly be no Bruce though. Hehe yeah a solo album would be cool, but i rather for him to stay in Maiden lol.

Hes also goddamn insaine live, youll never see a bassist move like he does on stage, even today, hes the oldest yet the most energetic.

If you like Medieval/Melodic Metal you should check out some Rainbow when Ronnie James Dio was the singer, they were great.