The Rolling Stones World Tour

Guest gnr>everything

Guest gnr>everything

I was wondering who here is going to see The Stones on their current tour? I've been trying desperately(and failing :( ) to get tickets to when they come back to Boston in January, but it's not working out too great. So who's going? Include your address if you are so I can come and steal your tickets.

Guest gnr>everything

Yeah they are expensive, $160 for front section of the balcony! But it could be my only chance to see them live, ever...so I'm willing to put up the cash.

enough already,

I mean, God bless them for touring and all, but how many times can you listen to Jumpin Jack flash.

I think Ive seen them like 9 times, last time I remember sitting there and saying,

Im done, let it go Mick.

Edited by shades

Guest gnr>everything
enough already,

I mean, God bless them for touring and all, but how many times can you listen to Jumpin Jack flash.

I think Ive seen them like 9 times

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Well, you kinda answered your own question. Maybe if I had seen them 9 times before I'd be sick of them and wouldn't want to go either, but I've never seen them live before... :drevil:

Guest gnr>everything
Yeah they are expensive, $160 for front section of the balcony! But it could be my only chance to see them live, ever...so I'm willing to put up the cash.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

apart from next year when they do it all over again.

zzzzzzz.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

The show they're doing here is in January, which is next year :tongue2:

But I meant that it could be my last chance, in terms of when Keith Richards finally has a heart attack from all his drug use, and him still smoking now

Well, you kinda answered your own question. Maybe if I had seen them 9 times before I'd be sick of them and wouldn't want to go either, but I've never seen them live before... :drevil:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

you're right, you should see them if you have never seen them.

regardless.

Let me offer a list of must sees that I have had the pleasure and may only play once or twice more.

ZZ TOP

Bowie

Dylan

The Who

Tom Petty

Guns N Roses (imagine that)

Alice Cooper

Willie Nelson (yup, go see Willie if he comes around, especially if Merle Haggard is with him)

Pink Floyd (which I highly doubt will tour, but with the Hyde Park thing, you never know)

Guest gnr>everything

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

you're right, you should see them if you have never seen them.

regardless.

Let me offer a list of must sees that I have had the pleasure and may only play once or twice more.

ZZ TOP

Bowie

Dylan

The Who

Tom Petty

Guns N Roses (imagine that)

Alice Cooper

Willie Nelson (yup, go see Willie if he comes around, especially if Merle Haggard is with him)

Pink Floyd (which I highly doubt will tour, but with the Hyde Park thing, you never know)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

You're one very lucky guy, GN'R, Floyd, and The Stones 9 times! thats crazy those are my 3 favorite bands...id kill to be able to see those bands now

enough already,

I think Ive seen them like 9 times, last time I remember sitting there and saying,

Im done, let it go Mick.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

As long as they are putting on a good show and making money. Which they are making lots of.

Going to see the Stones AGAIN Nov. 1 in Portland Oregon @ the Rose Garden. Did not want to be down too close to them. But I'm right in the center for a nice clear eye shot. They don't always play the same stuff. The Stones have soooo many songs to choose from. I'm just curious if Metallica will be with them or who? It hasn't been released yet. The Stones have become tradition you know. Wonder if Mick is still just as spunky strutin sassy ass as ever?

Guest gnr>everything
Going to see the Stones AGAIN Nov. 1 in Portland Oregon @ the Rose Garden.  Did not want to be down too close to them.  But I'm right in the center for a nice clear eye shot.  They don't always play the same stuff.  The Stones have soooo many songs to choose from.  I'm just curious if Metallica will be with them or who?  It hasn't been released yet.  The Stones have become tradition you know.  Wonder if Mick is still just as spunky strutin sassy ass as ever?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I have the DVDs from the 02 Tour and yes he was still dancin up a storm, 3 years later? I don't know :unsure: