Music Cultures

GNR'R

You like gospel?  :lol:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Yeah. What do you think is wrong with that?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

At what point did i sat anything was wrong with it?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I figured that the laughing emoticon implied that you thought my tastes were silly. If you don't have a problem with it, it's cool. Your post just threw me off, I guess.

Guest gnr>everything
What would Pink Floyd and such fall into? Actually theres nothing else like Floyd so it's not and such

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Boring?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Pink Floyd is boring, but you're a fan of a band that plays the same song over and over with different lyrics. :rolleyes:

What would Pink Floyd and such fall into? Actually theres nothing else like Floyd so it's not and such

Boring?

Pink Floyd is boring, but you're a fan of a band that plays the same song over and over with different lyrics. :rolleyes:

That makes me rock out, time and time again. :D

I listen to Floyd too, just a joke mate. ;)

Guest gnr>everything

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Boring?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

That makes me rock out, time and time again. :D

I listen to Floyd too, just a joke mate. ;)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Same here, I gotta poke fun at ACDC every once in a while...

but I listen to them too :ph34r:

Well, I'm sure most of you have heard a lot of names given for people with certain music likes. e.g:

Emos

Grunges/Greebos/Grungers

Metalheads

Hippies

Goths

Punks

You get the point...

What would you call someone who likes hard rock music (i.e GN'R, Aerosmith, AC/DC, Led Zep, Thin Lizzy....)???

I don't really like these 'labels' but I'm just intrested in this

:D

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I consider myself as a "Heavy Rocker" cause I like Hard Rock and Metal at the same level. I am a Hard-Rocker and a Metaller at the same time. rock1

Well i like most genres of music, my music collection is very diverse.

And yet i don't dress in any style ether, like the "emo style" or "metalhead style"

Just because i dont wear black clothes doesn't mean i cant listern to metal, i love metal.

People try to be like others, thats stupid.

People should just be themselves.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Boring?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

At least it's a good song.

Well i like most genres of music, my music collection is very diverse.

And yet i don't dress in any style ether, like the "emo style" or "metalhead style"

Just because i dont wear black clothes doesn't mean i cant listern to metal, i love metal.

People try to be like others, thats stupid.

People should just be themselves.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

The music cultures DEMANDS unique clothes and life-styles differents. You can be yourselft but wearing clothes that go with your culture, If you don't like it, don't do it, but don't blame others for doing it. ;)

Rocker.

What would you call someone like me who likes folk, country, classic rock, gospel, blues, and pop music like myself?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

A tasteless idiot.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

You're so intelligent. I wish I could be more like you. Why even use my brain anymore? I can be ignorant like you and say stupid crap!