Deceased Rock Stars

Mama Kin

Which Deceased Rock Star Do You Wish You Could Of Seen Live?  

73 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

queen would have been amazin, not too fussed bout bon scott - he's great and all but brian johnson doe a great job anyway.

but i reckon seeing the original doors line up would be foookin awsome. a propper outdoor gig, but not an overly huge crowd. a whiff of weed in the crowd - i'd have to see them in, erm, the right frame of mind i think. make it all a bit more relavant

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On the subject of Kurt Cobain, it's hard to say that he was a good musician.  He wasn't much of a guitarist to be honest, and his songwriting lacked.  He obviously had a lot of charisma, and is a music legend despite what talents he lacked.  I don't feel sorry about his death, though. I often hear about people mourning his death, but he took his life away from himself.  It's a shame he couldn't cope with life, but he's not a tragic figure in my eyes.  Not a hero either.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Precisely my point. No one hardly cared when Layne Staley died, and Alice In Chains was definately the better band, even at the time!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I agree!!! VERY true!!!

Talents? What fuckin talents?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

His voice was unique in a way that Axls was. Nobody that i can think of sounded like Axl perhaps you could say Robert Plant and nobody IMO sounded like Kurt. He could play guitar quite well and his song writing was very good

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Cant say i agree with you on any of that.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Well at least respect his opinion ass hole

And stop going on about it fucking bitch!

Kurt.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I hate nirvana, no musical talent. And the lead vocallist was a miserable junkie loser who wrote nothing but songs about his own depression and shit.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

if you hate someone for being miserable or depressed, you're a fuckin' asshole yourself.