What's your favorite Bob Dylan period?

username

What's your favorite Bob Dylan period?  

17 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

And why.

Mine, the 60's. Without a doubt. The most creative period, his voice was at it's best, as was his playing. There's a lot of folk in his music there. Over time the folk element got pushed to the background a bit more. Although he does manage to recap it on certain albums. Still, the 60's for me.

Awesome poll. Nice to see someone else with Dylan love.

I'm going with the '60s period. You can't beat stuff like "Highway 61 Revisited" and "Freewheelin'". He has a TON of great songs from that period.

The '70s were also a great time for Dylan. He released a lot of great albums and songs from that decade as well. The '80s and '90s had their strong points, but not as many as the '60s or '70s.

I think it's a bit unfair to categorize Dylan by decades. He was drastically different in 1965 and 1963. You could seperate him in a hundred different eras because he was constantly evolving his music.