What Artist Do You Have The Most Material Of?

igyhi

What Artist Do You Have The Most Material Of?

Well the most material as far as songs, concerts and other random things are naturally of Guns N' Roses for me.

My list goes:

1. Guns N' Roses: All Albums, 12-14 Concerts, and a lot of random clips.

2. Pink Floyd: All Albums, 10-12 Concerts, bunch of pictures and clips.

3. Allman Brothers Band: All Albums, 6-8 Concerts, a couple of random stuff.

Honorable Mentions: Jethro Tull, Deep Purple, Led Zeppelin, AC/DC, B.B. King, Jimi Hendrix.

1. Pink Floyd, i have almost all their albums, with Darkside and Animals on Vinyl.

2. Closely followed by Iron Maiden i have almost all their albums too with Brave New World on Vinyl.

3. Deep Purple, i have all their albums from the 70's and 80's, plus Made in Japan special edition on Vinyl (and about to get Machine Head on vinyl)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Ummm that means you would have ALOT more Pink Floyd stuff if you owned all Floyd albums as they released many many more albums that GN'R ever did.

2Pac: Every album, every soundtrack, every movie, most of the bootlegs available in germany (all this is original material, no downloads). then i have many livevideos, many random clips, every musicvideo.

i have many posters shwoing Pac and i have the book of his early poetry.

maybe i forgot something...

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Ummm that means you would have ALOT more Pink Floyd stuff if you owned all Floyd albums as they released many many more albums that GN'R ever did.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Yeah I have more Albums from Pink Floyd, but I have way more concerts and random clips of GNR stuff like interviews and junk.

Let's see

Beatles - I haven't lost Please Please Me, Hard Day's Night and Magical Mystery Tour. I also have the first Anthology disc, and an MP3 with like 270 songs (all they ever played except anthology and live). I also have Anthology 1 on CD. I've got 5 Beatles posters on my wall, plus one book by them and one more that I got from the library. A shitload of Beatles pictures, my favourite is one I've got with George playing his rickenbacker. Maybe I forgot something. Yeah, I got a copy of "1" once. Aah yeah, I've got both Live At The BBC albums on my computer.

EDIT: I also have the Anthology Book.

Guns N' Roses - Appetite For Destruction, Lies, UYI I and II, Spaghetti Incident, Welcome To The Videos, Use Your Illusion Tour I and II, two posters on the wall.

Rolling Stones - Let It Bleed, England's Newest Hit Makers, The Rolling Stones Now! (burned a few tracks on PC), December's Children (all of it on PC), Get Yer Ya-Ya's Out (again, on PC), used to have Beggar's Banquet, Sticky Fingers, lost my Exile On Main Street :(, Voodoo Lounge, and already ordered A Bigger Bang. And yeah, Forty Licks. And a poster.

EDIT: I also have the As Told By The Rolling Stones Book.

I think I forgot some...

Edited by Yamisonic

Guns: Albums, tokyo DVD and a shitload of videos, audios and pics on my comp. Plus 3 posters.

Corrosion of Conformity: All their releases except their 3 hardcore LP's, two bootleg concerts (audio), all music videos on computer and a bunch of pictures. No posters unfortunately :(