The Who

Thunderstruck

Fuck yeah!!

I love The Who!

Proberly THE greatest LIVE Band EVER!!! (You cannot argue this)

Entwistle is THE greatest Rock bassist of all time.

Keith Moon is one of, if not the, greatest drummers of all time. (He's defantly the most craiest and insaine drummer, that man hit the drums the hardest out of anyone)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Greatest live bands are any black metal bands that put on good shows, easily arguable (about the who being greatest live band)

Greatest rock bassist of all time is cliff burton (ROCK)

Greatest drummer of all time is hellhammer.

Fuck yeah!!

I love The Who!

Keith Moon is one of, if not the, greatest drummers of all time. (He's defantly the most craiest and insaine drummer, that man hit the drums the hardest out of anyone)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Greatest live bands are any black metal bands that put on good shows, easily arguable (about the who being greatest live band)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

No, The Who ARE the best Live band ever PEROID Listern to Live At Leeds or get their Live DVD.

Their energy on stage is unparralled.

Cliff's main influence was Entwistle, but Cliff was never as good as Entwistle.

Sure, Hellhammer might technically better, but no drummer was insaine as Moonie, he was crazy, plus he is proberly the most influental drummer, maybe 2nd to Neil Peart.

Fuck yeah!!

I love The Who!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

No, The Who ARE the best Live band ever PEROID Listern to Live At Leeds or get their Live DVD.

Sure, Hellhammer might technically better, but no drummer was insaine as Moonie, he was crazy, plus he is proberly the most influental drummer, maybe 2nd to Neil Peart.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

^P0wn.

Fuck yeah!!

I love The Who!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

^P0wn.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

He didnt "p0wn" shit. First of all, how is any black metal drummer not insane? they would fuckin play drums and manage to throw around pig heads at the same time. Do u see the who throwing pig heads around on stage, cutting themselves and tossing blood in the crowd and moshing? FUCK NO! And I change my mind, a really good bassist is Varg Vikerness. Listen to de mysteriis dom sathanas. Dont talk to me about the who having the most energy on stage. You dont know wtf ur talking about.

Ok W_Axl_Rose, now you can say p0wn.

Fuck yeah!!

I love The Who!

^P0wn.

He didnt "p0wn" shit. First of all, how is any black metal drummer not insane? they would fuckin play drums and manage to throw around pig heads at the same time. Do u see the who throwing pig heads around on stage, cutting themselves and tossing blood in the crowd and moshing? FUCK NO! And I change my mind, a really good bassist is Varg Vikerness. Listen to de mysteriis dom sathanas. Dont talk to me about the who having the most energy on stage. You dont know wtf ur talking about.

The lead 'singer' of your favourite band is called "Dead", right?

:laugh:

Fuck yeah!!

I love The Who!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

^P0wn.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Muhahahahahaha, you even added a little comment to your sig, awww how sweet...

...dickhead :fuckyou:

Man, i listern to music of all genres. I know what im talking about. Get way to judge whos the best drummer by throwing round a pigs head at the same time :rolleyes: your saying "OMGZOR!!11 KIETH M00N SUXORS CUS HE AINT METOOLL!!!!111" Asshole. Did you know he invented wrist drumming? it allowed him to drum twice as fast as anybody else at the time. They had to drive 6 inch nails into the stage and tie down he kit with rope and chains so it wouldnt move around cos he hit them so hard. He was the original crazy drummer, he not only was insaine, but his drumming also sounded awesome and he didn't need to hide behind a double bass pedal like the "hardcore" Black Metal drummers you speak of. If it wasn't for Keith Moon, i'd even doubt that insaine drumming would be around at the same level that it is today. You have alot to thanking him for.

Fuck yeah!!

I love The Who!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

^P0wn.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Muhahahahahaha, you even added a little comment to your sig, awww how sweet...

...dickhead :fuckyou:

Man, i listern to music of all genres. I know what im talking about. Get way to judge whos the best drummer by throwing round a pigs head at the same time :rolleyes: your saying "OMGZOR!!11 KIETH M00N SUXORS CUS HE AINT METOOLL!!!!111" Asshole. Did you know he invented wrist drumming? it allowed him to drum twice as fast as anybody else at the time. They had to drive 6 inch nails into the stage and tie down he kit with rope and chains so it wouldnt move around cos he hit them so hard. He was the original crazy drummer, he not only was insaine, but his drumming also sounded awesome and he didn't need to hide behind a double bass pedal like the "hardcore" Black Metal drummers you speak of. If it wasn't for Keith Moon, i'd even doubt that insaine drumming would be around at the same level that it is today. You have alot to thanking him for.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Hide behind double bass? What are they hiding from? The only drummer i really care about in classic rock is neil purt. Fuck everyone else. And ur saying hes cool cuz he hit the drums hard? Big fucking deal. If I hit my drumset hard as hell does that make me awesome? I dont think so. U have a weird way to judge drumming.

And ur saying keith moon influenced every black metal drummer? Nah.

Fuck yeah!!

I love The Who!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

^P0wn.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

The lead 'singer' of your favourite band is called "Dead", right?

:laugh:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

And now we have you ragging on the band cuz of a nickname? Real intelligent. Dead was a legend. One of the most influential Vocalists in black metal, Euronymous was too. Nobody besides Per Yngve Ohlin diserves to have the nickname Dead.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Maybe he's saying Keith Moon influenced a drummer that would have influenced black metal drummers, And Keith WAS an insane drummer, He hit the drums fast and powerfully. And he was one of the first to do that, He could have influenced anyone, Black metal or not.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Maybe he's saying Keith Moon influenced a drummer that would have influenced black metal drummers, And Keith WAS an insane drummer, He hit the drums fast and powerfully. And he was one of the first to do that, He could have influenced anyone, Black metal or not.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

nah

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

nah

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

yah

nah

Heh - now you're just being ignorant. You rag on Johnezz for pointing out that Moon hit the drums hard, yet your argument for a live band's merit is whether or not they throw pigs heads around and cut themselves? :huh:

Whilst i'm not sure about The Who being the greatest live band ever, i'm certain they were ONE of the best, and a hell of a lot better than any Black Metal band could have hoped to be.

At lease krissirge knows what he's talking about. ;)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

nah

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Heh - now you're just being ignorant. You rag on Johnezz for pointing out that Moon hit the drums hard, yet your argument for a live band's merit is whether or not they throw pigs heads around and cut themselves? :huh:

Whilst i'm not sure about The Who being the greatest live band ever, i'm certain they were ONE of the best, and a hell of a lot better than any Black Metal band could have hoped to be.

At lease krissirge knows what he's talking about. ;)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Well its different, those kinda things contribute to a live performance. It's called puting on a show.