THE SET LIST!!!!!

sirnose09

I love "Oh my god" I have a feeling that was just for the soundtrack!!! All signs point to Silk Worms being shelved!!! I  thought it wasn't bad, but it was the weakest out of the new stuff cause it starts and stops!!!I'm slightly pissed myself!!! But I can't be pissed because I've been waiting ten years for this!!! I just hope they make it to NY!!!WHY you ask??? This tour is basically Greatest Hits and 3 new songs!!! We are not hearing anything we haven't already heard!!! I've heard the new 3-4 songs over and over again!!! I think they should played something we haven't all heard yet, as most die hards have been looping these tracks for 2 years now!!!!! ALso, Civil War is my all time favorite GNR track!!!! Doubt I'll hear it in NY!!!!! :'( :'( :'( Nor will I hear THE GARDEN,ESTRANGED,COMA,YESTERDAYS, ANYTHING OFF OF LIVE LIKE A SUICIDE ,THE LIST GOES ON AND ON!!!!!  So I'm torn between feeling elated,  ;Dand feeling like maybe I should wait for the next tour!!??  ???But who knows when and if there will be another tour,plus I've been waiting ten long years since my first time was supposed to be Gun's N Metallica but I got screwed out of that!!!! >:( JUST MY TWO CENTS!!!Even thought the setlist has been the same for every show, I'd love to hear and see what the setlists are for all the shows!!! Post them hear !!!

... This tour is basically Greatest Hits and 3 new songs!!! We are not hearing anything we haven't already heard!!! I've heard the new 3-4 songs over and over again!!! I think they should played something we haven't all heard yet, as most die hards have been looping these tracks for 2 years now!!!!! ALso, Civil War is my all time favorite GNR track!!!! Doubt I'll hear it in NY!!!!! :'( :'( :'( Nor will I hear THE GARDEN,ESTRANGED,COMA,YESTERDAYS, ANYTHING OFF OF LIVE LIKE A SUICIDE ,THE LIST GOES ON AND ON!!!!!  ...

I'd like to see more songs from the Illusions albums -- like Coma, Estranged, Bad Obsession, Dead Horse, Don't Damn Me, Perfect Crime .... and I could go on and on too.  But if Axl played all the songs we'd like to hear, he'd be up on stage for five hours.... :D That would be an awesome show, but I can't see it happening.  ;) So he's tried to pick the ones, I think, that he believes are the most popular.

.. I'm torn between feeling elated,  ;Dand feeling like maybe I should wait for the next tour!!??  

Why would you want to wait for the next tour?!!!  :o  We've been waiting for nine years for Axl to come back! How could you even think of passing on this tour and waiting for the next one?

• 3 months later...
LOL, he really would be like up on stage for 5 hours, he has so many songs. i am new, this being my first post, and i think i will just say hi to everyone here! so...HI!  ::)

hello!  ;D and yes a 5 hour show would be pretty awesome!! i heard they played a four and a half hour show once upon a time...  ::)

• 2 weeks later...
I love "Oh my god" I have a feeling that was just for the soundtrack!!! All signs point to Silk Worms being shelved!!! I  thought it wasn't bad, but it was the weakest out of the new stuff cause it starts and stops!!!I'm slightly pissed myself!!! But I can't be pissed because I've been waiting ten years for this!!! I just hope they make it to NY!!!WHY you ask??? This tour is basically Greatest Hits and 3 new songs!!! We are not hearing anything we haven't already heard!!! I've heard the new 3-4 songs over and over again!!! I think they should played something we haven't all heard yet, as most die hards have been looping these tracks for 2 years now!!!!! ALso, Civil War is my all time favorite GNR track!!!! Doubt I'll hear it in NY!!!!! :'( :'( :'( Nor will I hear THE GARDEN,ESTRANGED,COMA,YESTERDAYS, ANYTHING OFF OF LIVE LIKE A SUICIDE ,THE LIST GOES ON AND ON!!!!!  So I'm torn between feeling elated,  ;Dand feeling like maybe I should wait for the next tour!!??  ???But who knows when and if there will be another tour,plus I've been waiting ten long years since my first time was supposed to be Gun's N Metallica but I got screwed out of that!!!! >:( JUST MY TWO CENTS!!!Even thought the setlist has been the same for every show, I'd love to hear and see what the setlists are for all the shows!!! Post them hear !!!

Wow, you really get into your posts dont you? Screaming the whole way through.

I also agree that it would be great if more UYI tracks were played... and also more Chinese D, although I think Axl is holding back cause of bootlegging and he doesnt want his stuff ripped until it's laid down properly.. which is fair enough i spose. i guess we'll just have to wait for that all important album ;)

• 4 weeks later...
I also agree that it would be great if more UYI tracks were played... and also more Chinese D, although I think Axl is holding back cause of bootlegging and he doesnt want his stuff ripped until it's laid down properly.. which is fair enough i spose. i guess we'll just have to wait for that all important album ;)

Well I can't say much for Chinese other than I can't speak it, I could tell about Illusions.

This, ladies and gentlemen is a real fuckin' setlist

Welcome To The Jungle

Mr. Brownstone

Live And Let Die

Attitude

Nightrain

Bad Obsession

Double Talkin' Jive(mother f*cker)

Civil War

It's So Easy

Wild Horses [intro] - Patience

Rocket Queen

Piano Solo, November Rain

You Could Be Mine

Drum Solo

Guitar Solo

Godfather Theme

Sail Away Sweet Sister / Bad Time [intro] - Sweet Child O' Mine

Don't Cry

Move To The City

Only Women Bleed [intro] - Knockin' On Heaven's Door

Estranged

Paradise City

New Years eve '92. Great show

cOol set list Jive, is it from Miami? What year? Must have been an awesome show! ;D

Soundgarden Opened with "Searching With My Good Eye Closed"...they also played "outshine" somewhere in the middle and "SP00NMAN" at the end. Some concert goers booed, I guess since Grung was beginning to rise. I love Soundgarden

GnR was awesome, they did made me wait for an hour or so before they took the stage. We were at the consesition stand  during the wait. I tell you, you can see and smell pot fumes. People were stoned ha ha.

What was the setlist to the one you went to?

I believe you went to The Troubadour '86.

Sadly I havent been able to find a setlist for the exact Troubadour show that I went to, guess cause they played there a lot not every show before they made it was recorded. Luckily though I found setlists for the GNR concerts I saw in 89, 91, 93 and 02. Infact its cool cause the one I went to on 10.10.89 was the video shoot for Its So Easy so I can watch that back!

Sadly I havent been able to find a setlist for the exact Troubadour show that I went to, guess cause they played there a lot not every show before they made it was recorded. Luckily though I found setlists for the GNR concerts I saw in 89, 91, 93 and 02. Infact its cool cause the one I went to on 10.10.89 was the video shoot for Its So Easy so I can watch that back!

NO way...

Don't you remember just a little?

NO way...

Don't you remember just a little?

yeah course!

i remember WTTJ although i didnt no what it was at the time so i only realised what it was when i got AFD... Axl sang it really differently though. I also remember Mr Brownstone and Nightrain. I really don't know whether they played Dont Cry, to this day my friend insists that they did but I really don't know, I didn't know it at the time... also they played a Stone's cover and some older songs that I guess they were covering at the time...

I'd love to find a setlist!! :'(

• 2 years later...

1. Jam/Chinese Democracy

2. It's So Easy

3. Live & Let Die

4. Oh My God

5. You Could be Mine

6. Mr. Brownstone

7. Knocking On Heaven's Door

8. Since I Don't Have You

9. Don't Cry

10. The Blues