GnR DVD Easter Eggs

WayCoolJr

Uh r u say like there are none or are you like shocked?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I`v had the DVD`s since they got released, they are just a copy of the VHS version.

Nothing else on them.

Sorry but no eggs. :)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Yea that sucks, it makes sense though with them being vhs's and all beforehand

q: i have the live in tokyo 2 dvd set...

wats the difference between that and the use your illusion 1& 2 dvd that you buy seperately.... and is that the only good quality picture dvd?

is there any kind of dvd where its like behind the scences, with interviews and dat?

Guest JohnUlmer

wats the difference between that and the use your illusion 1& 2 dvd that you buy seperately.... and is that the only good quality picture dvd?

is there any kind of dvd where its like behind the scences, with interviews and dat?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Supposedly the two-pack (which is being sold at Circuit City and other reputable stores) is a bootleg. It's identical in quality and content to the separate DVDs - but no profit goes to Geffen. Or something like that. Kinda weird, the whole thing, if you ask me...

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Supposedly the two-pack (which is being sold at Circuit City and other reputable stores) is a bootleg. It's identical in quality and content to the separate DVDs - but no profit goes to Geffen. Or something like that. Kinda weird, the whole thing, if you ask me...

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I'm not sure about this but I've understand it uses 5.1 sounds which the originals doesn't :)

[

I'm not sure about this but I've understand it uses 5.1 sounds which the originals doesn't :)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

If your talking about the DVD Total one from Brazil, it's not a bootleg, just an import. Yes it is in 5.1 and the US one is not. I have them both. I think the sound is better on the Brazil one. But not a huge difference.

• 2 weeks later...

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

i have that one as well. i didnt know it was a bootleg or whatever you call it. lol. the pictre in it goes funny sometimes and it pisses me right off!!!!

Guest gnr>everything

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

i have that one as well. i didnt know it was a bootleg or whatever you call it. lol. the pictre in it goes funny sometimes and it pisses me right off!!!!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

It's not a bootleg. It's an official release.