who is better..nirvana or pearl jam??

GnR lives on

who is better?  

41 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

i voted for Pearl jam... vedder and co were just better...Nirvana was just not doing it for me... Pearl jam has a lot of good songs and good lyrics and a good guitar player...although my drummer friend did say their drummer sucks cuz he always fell behind... but if u ever get a chance to watch or download vedder live on MTV unplugged from limewire or w.e file sharing thing u should..those are awesome.... vedder over cobain for me...which is basically what this poll will come down to in most people's cases

Guest Ohdistortedsmile1789

Pearl Jam is the most overrated band ever, they had one pretty good album. Mike Mccready is generic Hendrix and although he's copied a whole lot, Vedder wasn't all that great of a vocalist technically. Nirvana was original, uncompromising, and had the commercial strength to break alternative rock into the mainstream. Nuff said.