i got a question

ssiscool

A lot of people get away with it. I've seen lots of people post just smileys quite often.

He was also locking a thread at the same time so its a bit different.

Edited by Guest

i supose thats fair :) but if loads do it why is it in the rules.  :drevil:

SS.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

It's hard for the moderators to know about every post in the forum- thats why he wasn't in favour of altering posts on my text language idea because it is very hard to moderate.

Half of the rule is already moderated but I guess they have loosened up on the emotion rule. Perhaps the forum rules need a bit of revising.

I'd still like for him to answer my question instead of be an asshole, but I guess that's not possible for him.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I understand that members like this feature, I happen to like it too.

The members browsing this Forum feature is activated/deactivated by the admin, not the member.

This feature was causing performance issues, so it has been temporarily deactivated (I don't exclude it being permanent).

I'm presently looking into building a automatic process that would enable the feature at certain times of the day.

Are you talking about why he didn't answer you after posting this? I guess he didn't tell you the first time around because he thought it might just be a small problem which would be fixed in a couple of hours- from the looks of it, it seems its slightly more than that. So when you posted he didn't see the need to say, but this time he did. That's just my guess though.

Guest gnr>everything
I'd still like for him to answer my question instead of be an asshole, but I guess that's not possible for him.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I understand that members like this feature, I happen to like it too.

The members browsing this Forum feature is activated/deactivated by the admin, not the member.

This feature was causing performance issues, so it has been temporarily deactivated (I don't exclude it being permanent).

I'm presently looking into building a automatic process that would enable the feature at certain times of the day.

Are you talking about why he didn't answer you after posting this? I guess he didn't tell you the first time around because he thought it might just be a small problem which would be fixed in a couple of hours- from the looks of it, it seems its slightly more than that. So when you posted he didn't see the need to say, but this time he did. That's just my guess though.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Well Mr. Mod, when he answered my thread, all he said was "no need to make a thread every time it happens" and "it will be back when it's available." He could have gave some sort of explanation instead of just putting me off like that. :rolleyes: