Are we the last GNR fans?

flyjfly

It dont matter either way to me, I can either get them at discount (I work part time at FYE) or I can just steal them... either way, dont make much difference.

lol...we'll you better get us some...

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

apparently axl is goin back to the AFD style on this record, so maybe they will share similer success, also, rock is making a come back, lots of kids my age (17) are into GnR, Zep, and ACDC, they arent all alike but it shows that they are not forgotten and people still know waht good music is

• 2 weeks later...

in my school, i'm the only ture fan. Ok somepeople dont mind there songs, but alot of people HATE them! I'm always hear stuff like "Axl's Voice is so annoying" or "Bad", "Guns N'Roses music is juck", SO the nest day i wore my Chinese Democracy shirt, and when someone said something, I quoted Axl and said "Why don't you just Fuck off!"

in my school, i'm the only ture fan. Ok somepeople dont mind there songs, but alot of people HATE them! I'm always hear stuff like "Axl's Voice is so annoying" or "Bad", "Guns N'Roses music is juck", SO the nest day i wore my Chinese Democracy shirt, and when someone said something, I quoted Axl and said "Why don't you just Fuck off!"

I should say that, when I did a speech on GN'R for english class,Which my teacher loved, alot of people dident know that SCOM was by GN'R,

Ok, i will admit that upuntil two months ago, i dident know that GN'R sang Nightrain, Rocket Queen, or It's So Easy :-[ ::):o

but SCOM was one of there biggest hits, and people dont even know who it's by!

So i Think that there are alot of fans out there, they just dont know it yet!!

I should say that, when I did a speech on GN'R for english class,Which my teacher loved, alot of people dident know that SCOM was by GN'R,

Ok, i will admit that upuntil two months ago, i dident know that GN'R sang Nightrain, Rocket Queen, or It's So Easy :-[ ::):o

but SCOM was one of there biggest hits, and people dont even know who it's by!

So i Think that there are alot of fans out there, they just dont know it yet!!

yeah totally... i mean my like one of the guys i share an appartment with, when i first met him he was like "what? you like GNR! what lasting stuff did they ever make! their music was forgotten in 94 like they were!" and all this shit, and then i picked him up from the city one day and i had like paradise city playing real loud and he was like "what?! you like this, i LOVE this song!" apparently he'd loved it for like 10 years! when i asked him who it was by he didnt know it was GNR.. from that day forward, he has been like a huge fan!! ;D

Cool...I actually burned AFD for a friend of mine who was like, I hate Rock N' Roll, f*ck that shit...I like Eminem and all of this crap...

So, when she called me on the phone, I had WTTJ on...and when she heard it, she's like, who the f*ck is that...I told her GNR, and she wanted me to burn her AFD...she's a ROCK N' ROLL FAN!!!!!!!!!

She doesn't listen to Rap and crap anymore...!!!

She goes by, RuNn /| AwAy... ;D

Cool...I actually burned AFD for a friend of mine who was like, I hate Rock N' Roll, f*ck that shit...I like Eminem and all of this crap...

So, when she called me on the phone, I had WTTJ on...and when she heard it, she's like, who the f*ck is that...I told her GNR, and she wanted me to burn her AFD...she's a ROCK N' ROLL FAN!!!!!!!!!

She doesn't listen to Rap and crap anymore...!!!

She goes by, RuNn /| AwAy... ;D

I should try that! My best friend just got out of Rap and is now listening to Metallica, MegaDeath, stuff like that

I'll Try It!

I should try that! My best friend just got out of Rap and is now listening to Metallica, MegaDeath, stuff like that

I'll Try It!

Yeah man you go for it! They'll thank you later, TRUST ME!!!

I LOVE YOUR SIGNATURE, BTW!!! ;)

Yeah man you go for it! They'll thank you later, TRUST ME!!!

I LOVE YOUR SIGNATURE, BTW!!! ;)

Thanx, another great work of art by Jack99

give me ur feedback, in anything goes under My Sig

i'm gonna make a poll also, in dont damn me

Yeah tibbs, i had to do a speech on a song with a deeper meaning. I chose SCOM the class loved it(song), many of whom were people who never heard of gnr.  Plain and simple it is just a good song performed by a band that will outlast the ages

Yeah tibbs, i had to do a speech on a song with a deeper meaning. I chose SCOM the class loved it(song), many of whom were people who never heard of gnr.  Plain and simple it is just a good song performed by a band that will outlast the ages

wow steve-o, you might have just been responcible for a new cult of GNR fans!

weldone! :D

when i did my speech my teacher got back into GNR, when i played nov. rain, patience, and SCOM videos she said forgot how much she loved it, it was so kool that my english teacher like GN'R