fav singer songwriter?

Nightrain_Kid

get voting.........  

43 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

This is hard. I love Bruce Springsteen, but lately I'm listening a lot to Nick Cave. He has some great songs, his lyrics are amazing and he puts on a great live show. I've seen them both live, and it were two of my best concerts ever. I've voted for Springsteen, because I listen to him longer, and I know more songs from him.

If I had to pick one of them, I would probably say Tom Petty but I think George Harrison was an amazing singer/song writer. He wrote some excellent songs in his time. John Lennon should be included in that list! He has written some fine songs. I got his Greatest Hits CD for Christmas and I can't stop listening to it. :D

Since George or John aren't in this list, I'll go with Tom Petty because he is a very talented song writer and performer. Hey! I just realised, Tom Petty and George Harrison were in the Travelling Wilburys together along with Bob Dylan and Roy Orbison. My Mum has their album I think. :o

Sorry about going on a rant but those are my thoughts. :P