Bands you like

Maddergascar

Thought I'd turn this one around.

Megadeth.

Everyone just assumes they suck before they even hear them. Nu metal has given metal a bad name. They think it's just gonna be noise with some guy shouting/rapping about how tough his life is. Then I explain that they're like metallica, and that the music is really atmospheric and epic.

You?

Thought I'd turn this one around.

Megadeth.

Everyone just assumes they suck before they even hear them. Nu metal has given metal a bad name. They think it's just gonna be noise with some guy shouting/rapping about how tough his life is. Then I explain that they're like metallica, and that the music is really atmospheric and epic.

You?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

If you say any band is like Metallica everyone will listen to them cuz Metallica FUCKING RULES!!!!!

Guns n' Roses. My friends never have been into that kind of music. They're into rap and r&b. I tried to get my best friend into them but I failed miserably. She says they're okay but they're not the best. She's into U2....whom I can't stand.  :rolleyes:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

wow! just the same as me! only she is a he here

About everyband i like.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Lol, same here. They are kind of into whatever is "hip". The closest my friends get to my music is one of my friends likes the Beatles a lot, I dont really like the Beatles but they are better than all the other music my friends listen too. Im hoping that college will help me find friends with similar tastes in music as me