mynameisjonas

• Replies 407
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Very Cool interview.

My apologies for doubting whoever.

Slash did say March.

He also had nothing negative to say about Axl or the new guys in the band.

He is class...

Great interview i agree. Was really shocked to hear him say that new Gn'R was a 'good' line up. I think he spent as much time chatting about Axl and Gn'R as he did about VR.

If you didn't catch it, here's the full thing, i recorded it from the web stream - hence the quality:

Right click, save target as.

Slash Interview - WMMR

:shades:

Rick.

Very cool interview. They had a falling out, but I think the bad blood angle gets way overblown, especially 10 years later. No matter what went down, that will always be such a special time in all their lives and careers and nothing can destroy that.

Would be great to see both NU-GNR and VR rocking the scene, let's just hope he received good info on this...

Cool interview.

Slash definitely showed class in that interview -- although he seemed reluctant to call Axl's new album a GNR one:

"Axl's got a record coming out - Guns I guess you call it - I think in March ..."

I thought it was interesting that VR is timing its album release around the same time.

Oh - and Rick - did you buy the forum from Eric? I didn't realize you run the site these days. :rolleyes:

Great Interview, thanks hun. :)

Oh - and Rick - did you buy the forum from Eric? I didn't realize you run the site these days. :rolleyes:

:rolleyes::rofl-lol: Oh well..dont get too angry...'appetite for destruction in March' :blink: ...theres all our hopes gone guys we've been waiting for Chi Dem all this time and we get AFD again..dammit... :lol::rolleyes:

Edited by Nadine