Axl Quote!

William Axl Rose

Guest swwet_child

"I woke up one morning and saw a riot on TV and I thought I missed a show!" :lol:

"If you're bored with a song and its one of your songs, you just play it. It's like having a pair of pants. Those pants meant something to you at one timeyou liked them or whatever-but if you just outgrow them and you're tired of wearing them, it's like they're not you anymore. Some songs I re-write cause the verses aren't me anymore. I could come off stage in tears because I was so moved by the music. I want people to feel that too."

"My music is pure expression and honest emotion and feeling."

"I try to express myself trought my clothes. It`s another form of art. I`m not afraid of what people think about different way i look. I`m gonna do what i want to do."

"We have pieces of everything in our band and we try and find a way to bring it all out rather than limit ourselves into one frame."

"Today I was watching my Decline movies and doing business on the phone while I was building a model, and I was thinking, I'm turning into Slash." :lol:

"I wan to learn more and start helping people. Freddie Mercury's death is a marker in my life that says there's no turning back, and I'm going to do whatever I can to inform the public about certain things. We can't sit idly and hope someone will change things and hope things will be alright."

"Thanks to the lamess security... i'm going home" rock3

:heart:

Edited by swwet_child

My favourite rant:

"Any of you read the latest Rolling Stone? I was on the phone for a long time last night, and a friend of mine was telling me how, just shut the fuck up. Yo Axl, cool, metal dude, rock n' roll, party, do cocaine, i ain't here for that. Anyway, it was a friend of mine who was telling me, how some of the members of my family and some of the friends of my family took a great offence to what i had said in this magazine. Its a shame "Look what he's done to his mother, she can't even go out of the house now". It was amazing, my mother could have gone out of the house before no one shit she could of knew?. And, why's he talking about this? It might not have happened to you, but it might have happened to the two or three people standing around you who's got some fucked up family life that's gonna come back to haunt them when they hit around about the age of 25. And then you've gotta find your way, trying to climb your way out of what you thought was your life but it looks more in your head like a fucking car wreck that no one told you about. Because the family doesn't want to be embarrased by these things coming out. They don't want to have to deal with this and we shouldn't have to deal with this publically...but if we don't deal with it publically we're probably not going to deal with the bullshit at all and they'd like it that way.

I'm not a qualified therapist, i don't know alot of shit about this, but i know that we're in the 90s and i do know that if we're gonna make it for another fifty years on this planet we've gotta change our shit now. And there's alot of mother fuckers that don't want this shit to be changed because theat's gonna dig up their crap. There's alot of parents that fucked up their kids through their whole fucking lives and they're about 40 or 50 and they think it's cool - fuck that shit. And i'm the last mother fuckin' person that they thought would be climbin' up their ass to tell them about it.

But see, for me now, it ain't about doing cocaine, it aint about how much vodka i can drink and how much i can drink someone else under the table. It ain't about what a fuckin' macho man rock n' roller i can be, that shit don't work no more, that's great for little kid rock n' roll fuckin' bullshit, but that don't work no more in the real world in my eyes.

I can't come up here and go 'yeah i'm bad, i'm rock n' roll, we're doing this rock n' roll thing if my life is fallin' apart, i can't fake it no more.

Just because my family or someone at my record company or somebody else tells me i should so everyone can be happy and make money - yeah well, suck my dick.

*bass guitar*

Anyway, there are those in my family that plan now, cos i've written these things, they're gonna get revenge, cos it was a terrible thing that i did - yeah - try it.

And if a little scrawny junior high 90 pound weakling can finally get his ass up here and take this shit on then anyone one of you who's got the same fucking bullshit problems - they don't have to get away with it.

I tried being nice. I tried being cool about it. I tried being friends and offering forgiveness and all that kinda shit, all i got was "you know how much we love you, but lets keep the screws on him, keep him down like we always have" yeah, well guess what - i changed my point of view.

For me now it's kinda like - Live and let die mother fucker.

R.

THE QUOTABLE AXL

"We have pieces of everything in our band and we try and find a way to bring it all out rather than limit ourselves into one frame.

You don't see a lot of that anymore-Queen used to do it, and Zeppelin, but nowadays, people tend to stay in one vein."

"I'm a big Metallica fanatic. I like the new Queensrÿche record. We listen to everything. Pop, it's hard to say, if you tell someone you like the new Michael Jackson song, everybody thinks you like everything Michael Jackson ever did. So, it's weird to have to say what you like. We usually like to get into a song or even a part of a song of just about anybody. We'll sit down and go 'nah, that sucks, but there's that one bass part that's cool.' "

"I've really learned to control myself. It used to be that 1 would get mad, break everything in the room, smack somebody in the face and then leave. Now I work real hard at trying to keep things cool and together."

"If you're bored with a song and its one of your songs, you just play it. It's like having a pair of pants. Those pants meant something to you at one timeyou liked them or whatever-but if you just outgrow them and you're tired of wearing them, it's like they're not you anymore. Some songs I re-write cause the verses

aren't me anymore. I could come off stage in tears because I was so moved by the music. I want people to feel that too."

"I sing in about five or six different voices-that are all part of me, it's not contrived. I'm like a second baritone or something. I used to take choir classes and stuff and I'd always- sit there and since I could read music, I'd try to sing other people's parts and see if I could get away with it. We had this teacher who was pitch perfect, or whatever you call it. He had ears' like a bat, man, like

radar. So, in order to get away with singing someone else's part, you'd really have to get it down. Or else, he'd know exactly what corner of the room this person is who's not singing right. So, I guess, I really started working on it then by trying to mess with this guy's head. Like how come he's hearing a soprano in the bass

section."

"I'd just like to say that I have a personal disgust for small dogs, like poodles. I have some serious physical problems with them. Everything about them means I must kill them. I must."

"I know a girl named Michelle and she became a really good friend of the bands' and I was going out with her for a while, It's a true story. Slash and some other members of the band said that's kinda too heavy to say about poor sweet Michelle; she'll freak out. I'd written this nice sweet song about her and then I looked at it and thought that really doesn't touch any basis of reality' so I put

down an honest thing. It describes her life. This girl leads such a crazy life with doing drugs, or whatever she's doing at the time, you don't know if she's gonna be there tomorrow. I showed her the lyrics after about three weeks of debating and she was so happy that someone didn't just paint a pretty picture. She loves it."

Really thanks to all... but I can't understand the most part of this quotes, I'm italian and I haven't a good english use... <_< DAMN IT!

take your time dude... read the quotes, don't be too proud to use a dictionary... and most important, stay here. your english will get better after a while, i discovered that myself.

Really thanks to all... but I can't understand the most part of this quotes, I'm italian and I haven't a good english use... <_< DAMN IT!

Don't Worry. Use this: http://www.google.com/translate_t

"He's in my ass. That's where Slash is. Fuckhead! Go home" translated is, "è nel mio asino. Quello è dove il taglio è. Fuckhead! Vada a casa" which means, "it is in my ass. That one is where the cut is. Fuckhead! It goes to house." :blink::lol::lol:

take your time dude... read the quotes, don't be too proud to use a dictionary... and most important, stay here. your english will get better after a while, i discovered that myself.

the problem isn't the time... or the pride... IS THE PATIENCE <_<

By the way continue to post the quotes please, I'll find the needed patience :)

the problem isn't the time... or the pride... IS THE PATIENCE <_<

By the way continue to post the quotes please, I'll find the needed patience :)

You're a Guns N Roses fan, you must have patience. ;)

Don't Worry. Use this: http://www.google.com/translate_t

"He's in my ass. That's where Slash is. Fuckhead! Go home" translated is, "è nel mio asino. Quello è dove il taglio è. Fuckhead! Vada a casa" which means, "it is in my ass. That one is where the cut is. Fuckhead! It goes to house." :blink::lol::lol:

Wrong traducition... ass = asino = jackass... Slash = taglio = cut... and more others grammatical mistakes <_<

It is understandable... believe me :(

My favourite rant:

"Any of you read the latest Rolling Stone? I was on the phone for a long time last night, and a friend of mine was telling me how, just shut the fuck up. Yo Axl, cool, metal dude, rock n' roll, party, do cocaine, i ain't here for that. Anyway, it was a friend of mine who was telling me, how some of the members of my family and some of the friends of my family took a great offence to what i had said in this magazine. Its a shame "Look what he's done to his mother, she can't even go out of the house now". It was amazing, my mother could have gone out of the house before no one shit she could of knew?. And, why's he talking about this? It might not have happened to you, but it might have happened to the two or three people standing around you who's got some fucked up family life that's gonna come back to haunt them when they hit around about the age of 25. And then you've gotta find your way, trying to climb your way out of what you thought was your life but it looks more in your head like a fucking car wreck that no one told you about. Because the family doesn't want to be embarrased by these things coming out. They don't want to have to deal with this and we shouldn't have to deal with this publically...but if we don't deal with it publically we're probably not going to deal with the bullshit at all and they'd like it that way.

I'm not a qualified therapist, i don't know alot of shit about this, but i know that we're in the 90s and i do know that if we're gonna make it for another fifty years on this planet we've gotta change our shit now. And there's alot of mother fuckers that don't want this shit to be changed because theat's gonna dig up their crap. There's alot of parents that fucked up their kids through their whole fucking lives and they're about 40 or 50 and they think it's cool - fuck that shit. And i'm the last mother fuckin' person that they thought would be climbin' up their ass to tell them about it.

But see, for me now, it ain't about doing cocaine, it aint about how much vodka i can drink and how much i can drink someone else under the table. It ain't about what a fuckin' macho man rock n' roller i can be, that shit don't work no more, that's great for little kid rock n' roll fuckin' bullshit, but that don't work no more in the real world in my eyes.

I can't come up here and go 'yeah i'm bad, i'm rock n' roll, we're doing this rock n' roll thing if my life is fallin' apart, i can't fake it no more.

Just because my family or someone at my record company or somebody else tells me i should so everyone can be happy and make money - yeah well, suck my dick.

*bass guitar*

Anyway, there are those in my family that plan now, cos i've written these things, they're gonna get revenge, cos it was a terrible thing that i did - yeah - try it.

And if a little scrawny junior high 90 pound weakling can finally get his ass up here and take this shit on then anyone one of you who's got the same fucking bullshit problems - they don't have to get away with it.

I tried being nice. I tried being cool about it. I tried being friends and offering forgiveness and all that kinda shit, all i got was "you know how much we love you, but lets keep the screws on him, keep him down like we always have" yeah, well guess what - i changed my point of view.

For me now it's kinda like - Live and let die mother fucker.

R.

Chicago 92 I believe? Thats my fav. too.

"You'll see it. I don't know if soon is the word. But it will come out...." Axl Rose, VMAs 2002. <_<

And one of my favorite rants:

"Now I was uh, perusing. I was reading all about my integrity, 'cause that's what I'm known for I guess - selling out my integrity. That's why I'm here with you tonight because I just don't give a fuck I guess. Yeah, that's why we worked real hard at this. That's why these guys worked real hard at being in a band that they can get abused for "because they're the guys in the way of stopping the old band from getting together." That's horseshit.

I'm not trying to bum anybody out, but, you know, I was thinking about it. I'm pretty blunt so people get real pissed. And I haven't done a lot of talking on this tour. I'll shut up real soon don't worry. You know, I've tried acting nice and that just ends up fucking me right up the ass. They take advantage of that. "Well, you see Axl said something nice, so how can we use that to our advantage?" ... The truth is they didn't want to be here for you at this level and they don't want to take it farther. I mean, that's their business right? But not at my expense or yours. You've been played. You've been lied to. You've been used. You've been manipulated so that they can ride around in limos and jam with Snoop Dogg or whoever the fuck. I don't care. That's their business, but they shouldn't really do it at your expense or mine.

Now as soon as I say this it'll be on an MP3, someone will transcribe it , and the next person will say "'Can you believe Axl said that? I mean my god. I mean he hasn't put out a record. I don't know why he would say that. I mean who does he think he is? That's not very nice. The other guys, they have gotten over it and they're his friend now and they're willing to be his friend and he just needs to grow up." .. I'm sorry. I'm a little bit more blunt. I mean, Slash may sound like a De La Hoya, but he's the fucking Vargas. That's just how it is. And just because you've got a bunch of guys agreeing doesn't mean shit. The truth is that they're a bunch of bad cops and I'm the fuckin Serpico and they can "suck my dick!"

"You know without Axl and Slash we wouldn't have November Rain and Estranged" .. Well you don't know what the fuck I went through to get that guy to play those songs. You don't know about the argument we had at A&M studios, because Duff and Slash came to me going "We're not gonna do that song Axl, we're not gonna do this song, no, no, we're just not gonna do it." .. But I wanna do it. We'll do it right now. This song is called 'patience'." .. Axl Rose, Albany 2002.

"You'll see it. I don't know if soon is the word. But it will come out...." Axl Rose, VMAs 2002. <_<

And one of my favorite rants:

"Now I was uh, perusing. I was reading all about my integrity, 'cause that's what I'm known for I guess - selling out my integrity. That's why I'm here with you tonight because I just don't give a fuck I guess. Yeah, that's why we worked real hard at this. That's why these guys worked real hard at being in a band that they can get abused for "because they're the guys in the way of stopping the old band from getting together." That's horseshit.

I'm not trying to bum anybody out, but, you know, I was thinking about it. I'm pretty blunt so people get real pissed. And I haven't done a lot of talking on this tour. I'll shut up real soon don't worry. You know, I've tried acting nice and that just ends up fucking me right up the ass. They take advantage of that. "Well, you see Axl said something nice, so how can we use that to our advantage?" ... The truth is they didn't want to be here for you at this level and they don't want to take it farther. I mean, that's their business right? But not at my expense or yours. You've been played. You've been lied to. You've been used. You've been manipulated so that they can ride around in limos and jam with Snoop Dogg or whoever the fuck. I don't care. That's their business, but they shouldn't really do it at your expense or mine.

Now as soon as I say this it'll be on an MP3, someone will transcribe it , and the next person will say "'Can you believe Axl said that? I mean my god. I mean he hasn't put out a record. I don't know why he would say that. I mean who does he think he is? That's not very nice. The other guys, they have gotten over it and they're his friend now and they're willing to be his friend and he just needs to grow up." .. I'm sorry. I'm a little bit more blunt. I mean, Slash may sound like a De La Hoya, but he's the fucking Vargas. That's just how it is. And just because you've got a bunch of guys agreeing doesn't mean shit. The truth is that they're a bunch of bad cops and I'm the fuckin Serpico and they can "suck my dick!"

"You know without Axl and Slash we wouldn't have November Rain and Estranged" .. Well you don't know what the fuck I went through to get that guy to play those songs. You don't know about the argument we had at A&M studios, because Duff and Slash came to me going "We're not gonna do that song Axl, we're not gonna do this song, no, no, we're just not gonna do it." .. But I wanna do it. We'll do it right now. This song is called 'patience'." .. Axl Rose, Albany 2002.

can you put a link to that one on like audio or something i wanna hear it

i sure hope these are right:

''I'm late to everything. I've always wanted to have it written in my will that when I die, the coffin shows up a half hour late and says on the side, like in gold, 'Sorry I'm Late'."

''I went to a clinic, thinking it would help my moods. The only thing I did was take one 500-question test - ya know, filling in the little black dots. All of sudden I'm diagnosed manic-depressive.''

"Right now, alternative (music), the only thing that means to me is Kurt cobain and nirvana, who basically is a f***ing junkie with a junkie life....... and he (kurt) is too good and too cool to bring his rock and roll to you, because the majority of you he doesnt like or want to play to or what to have you like his music."

http://www.nirvana2.com/system/archview.ph...ad=2017&forum=1

"You bunch of potato sandwich eating motherfuckers." chicago 92 :rofl-lol:

hey x_Estranged_x, if u can be bothered can u post the rant at chicago where he goes off at ppl in the audience for being a judgemental fuckhead? i think it is the one after civil war. many thanks :D