Will W.Axl Rose ever learn?

niki

That we, his music fans, don't care much if he's losing his hair, if he's fat and old, if he went through some surgery and so on...

Axl doesn't owe us anything but to himself: It's such a shame that a person who lives so much for his art (music) has become so scared of the outside world, modern society issues, that he can't do anymore what he's meant for.

We know that people with that profile tend to control everything (at least wish to). But that is of course impossible. So, if a concert or a personnal performance sucked one night, get over it! If people who are a thousand times less talented than you axl, make fun of you, don't listen to them.

Axl doesn't lack hard-working dispositions but bravery.

Edited by niki

Guest cherry_bomb
Axl doesn't owe us anything but to himself: It's such a shame that a person who lives so much for his art (music) has become so scared of the outside world, modern society issues, that he can't do anymore what he's meant for.

no offence, but what gives you the right to say that? how on earth do you know what he does in his personal time? do you actually have evidence that he's "scared of the outside world"/ you're just going by what the media present to you (or dont present to you), you cant psycho-analyse someone you dont know. we may think we know axl, but really, none of us do.

no offence, but what gives you the right to say that? how on earth do you know what he does in his personal time? do you actually have evidence that he's "scared of the outside world"/ you're just going by what the media present to you (or dont present to you), you cant psycho-analyse someone you dont know. we may think we know axl, but really, none of us do.

didn't he say he goes out regular? but not to the kind of places were theres gonna be papparazzi,& not the kind of places were paris hilton goes

what hard work has he done in the last 10 years?apart from lie to people

Lawrence, I don't believe Axl has lied to people.

Yes, he did say things at the time that were relevent. But you know as well as I do that things in GNR land change all the time.

Have you ever planned to do something and said something only to have your plans change?

The difference is that you would have posted a retraction where as Axl chooses to remain silent.

Even Richard said in an email to a fan that Axl chooses NOT to defend himself to the press or to anyone. And because he remains silent doesn't make him a liar.

Guest cherry_bomb

didn't he say he goes out regular? but not to the kind of places were theres gonna be papparazzi,& not the kind of places were paris hilton goes

thank god. thats what im saying, unless youre a full time axl stalker, then how the fuck do we know what he gets up to>!

That we, his music fans, don't care much if he's losing his hair, if he's fat and old, if he went through some surgery and so on...

to be honest.... I dont think its very fun reading stuff like this about him self, saying hes losing hair, fat and old.

I agree with you about Axl shouldn't be ashamed but if your really trying to reach to Axl then I would say this in a little better words :P

Edited by Revolver

We know that people with that profile tend to control everything (at least wish to). But that is of course impossible. So, if a concert or a personnal performance sucked one night, get over it! If people who are a thousand times less talented than you axl, make fun of you, don't listen to them.

Is Axl losing his hair or did he shave it? I'm confused. Either way, I don't care how redicilous he looks he is still a bad ass rock star who gave this pathethic little world something great!!! Long live Axl Rose! rock3

<_< Another one of these posts?

Yeah really. Sigh, "Will Axl Rose ever learn?" That's your question? This gets tiring. The fact that you judge a celebrity's entire lifestyle because there aren't many pictures of him going around is astonishing. So, since he hasn't released CD, he is pretty much a hermit to you? He's afraid of society? How the shit do you know that? Let the man do what he wants. You're not his psychiatrist, so quit babbling about someone you know dick all about.

"Yeah really. Sigh, "Will Axl Rose ever learn?" That's your question? This gets tiring. The fact that you judge a celebrity's entire lifestyle because there aren't many pictures of him going around is astonishing. So, since he hasn't released CD, he is pretty much a hermit to you? He's afraid of society? How the shit do you know that? Let the man do what he wants. You're not his psychiatrist, so quit babbling about someone you know dick all about."

OMG! :o thats is exactly what i was gonna say

except i would of said "fuck all about"...lol great point though

Edited by duffmckagan87

I totally agree. It's fascinating how people can come up with so much shit about somone they don't know, makes you think what they say about their close friends... :rolleyes:

Why doesn't anyone see it like this, Axl have peace and quite now.. no fucking paparazzis chasing him or stalkers knocking on his door. I think he's pretty happy with that and this is how every celebrity wish they had it.

*round of applause*

<_< Another one of these posts?

Yeah really. Sigh, "Will Axl Rose ever learn?" That's your question? This gets tiring. The fact that you judge a celebrity's entire lifestyle because there aren't many pictures of him going around is astonishing. So, since he hasn't released CD, he is pretty much a hermit to you? He's afraid of society? How the shit do you know that? Let the man do what he wants. You're not his psychiatrist, so quit babbling about someone you know dick all about.

Agreed. I couldnt give two shits what Axl is doin every moment of the day. As long hes alive and healthy and makin music im happy for him. Truth is, ive got fucketloads of respect for Axl for not bein one of those celebs that are in shithouse magazines every week coz hes better than that.

W. Axl Rose fuckin rocks. Fact. End of discussion.

Grimo.

p.s. whatever happened to my Axl Rose is fuckin class thread??? Its disappeared!?!?!?!

So please, don't bother answering (insulting) if the thread is useless to you. :rolleyes:

I think that an artist who has postponed an album release since 99-00, always for mysterious reasons,

maybe, I say maybe, is facing a certain dose of lack of confidence.

I'm not Axl's psy and I don't believe my post has a "I know everything about axl" feeling in the air. So try to make an effort and don't post your already prepared answers if it simply doesn't apply in that case.

To some of you, there's only two kind of GNR's fans: The wise ones (I guess that must be you, right?), waiting patiently for the new record with a cool, adult temper. Then, the hysterical, passionate ones who spit on Axl then adore him, think they know everything about him and so on...

I don't belong to neither of these two options. My opinion of Axl isn't based on some trash articles about him, but was fed by his lyrics, his very rare interviews, what some close people to his heart got to say about him.

I don't care about what he thinks/feels every second of his life because I'm his music (not the man)'s fan. And if it takes him another decade to release an album I wouldn't mind at all.

I guess you've prepared an unjustified trial for me. No offense.

Is Axl losing his hair or did he shave it? I'm confused. Either way, I don't care how redicilous he looks he is still a bad ass rock star who gave this pathethic little world something great!!! Long live Axl Rose! rock3

For Sure Dude!

rock1

Edited by raizy91010

So please, don't bother answering (insulting) if the thread is useless to you. :rolleyes:

I think that an artist who has postponed an album release since 99-00, always for mysterious reasons,

maybe, I say maybe, is facing a certain dose of lack of confidence.

I'm not Axl's psy and I don't believe my post has a "I know everything about axl" feeling in the air. So try to make an effort and don't post your already prepared answers if it simply doesn't apply in that case.

To some of you, there's only two kind of GNR's fans: The wise ones (I guess that must be you, right?), waiting patiently for the new record with a cool, adult temper. Then, the hysterical, passionate ones who spit on Axl then adore him, think they know everything about him and so on...

I don't belong to neither of these two options. My opinion of Axl isn't based on some trash articles about him, but was fed by his lyrics, his very rare interviews, what some close people to his heart got to say about him.

I don't care about what he thinks/feels every second of his life because I'm his music (not the man)'s fan. And if it takes him another decade to release an album I wouldn't mind at all.

I guess you've prepared an unjustified trial for me. No offense.

Im guessin that was directed at me, and there was no offense taken. You're entitled to your opinions.

And i guess I would be in the first bracket of GNR fans because I dont spit on Axl then adore him, and I definately dont know everythin about him.

He has never ever postponed the release od CD because it has never ever had a release date. Axl will release it when he thinks its ready, which I hope will be as soon as possible.

Im not goin to speculate why hes not released it because I have no idea, I could have a guess, but that doesnt do anybody any favours because all it does is either start rumours, or just create a kind of smear campaign against Axl. You can say what you want about him but at the end of the day, other members of GNR have left, and he is still there makin this album. He could have scrapped it and done a solo project but he didnt.

Also, Id prefer it if you were so preachy when startin a thread called "Will W.Axl Rose ever learn", sounds like you think you're better than him. Just a thought.

Grimo.

Its obvious you dont have a clue, next time you think you have an insight into the complex world of being one of rocks greatest frontmen then do us a favour and think before you post your thoughts.What do you mean "what he's meant for"?

Hes a human being thats not here for your pleasure or approval, give the man a break unless your willing to have your life put under the same constant scrutiny as his.

Axl rose is a rock god but im sure your opinion of him will hurt his feelings and make him consider his life- NOT.

Now that youve had your phychiatric moment can you please realise that your opinion of the great one can never be accurate because you dont know him.

Edited by GET OFF AXLS BACK

Guest cherry_bomb

Its obvious you dont have a clue, next time you think you have an insight into the complex world of being one of rocks greatest frontmen then do us a favour and think before you post your thoughts.What do you mean "what he's meant for"?

Hes a human being thats not here for your pleasure or approval, give the man a break unless your willing to have your life put under the same constant scrutiny as his.

Axl rose is a rock god but im sure your opinion of him will hurt his feelings and make him consider his life- NOT.

Now that youve had your phychiatric moment can you please realise that your opinion of the great one can never be accurate because you dont know him.

too right! well said sir

sorry if you dony like our answers niki, but its a discussion board, everyone has different views on the matter. your's just seem a little more blurred than everyone elses

Kaneda....... :blink: ....... is that you???

Grimo.