KISS

Grimo85

Love them, kickass rock n roll band that gave no pretention about not selling out.

Great music over the years, they changed pretty well with time as well, from the classic rock of destroyer and dressed to kill, to the 80s rock of crazy nights and lick it up, then metal with revenge.

Fantastic live band both visually and performance wise, I have 8 albums including alive I, II and IV.

I wish theyd get their act together and do a tour instead of gene doing rock school, plus they should give the guy pretending to be ace his own persona, hes not fooling anybody.

And - Ace's solo album - rock3

They toured in 2004 and 2005, the only reason they don't tour UK is because they aren't big enough to sell out arena's and stadiums here. They have a DVD coming out in a week or two (it's out in the US) called "Rock The Nation LIVE" filmed in Atlanta in 2004/2005, should be a good 'un.

(Plug: Preorder it on Play.com for £11.99!)

I used to be a big KISS fan. They were it for me. Now I don't listen to them nearly as much. But there is certainly an enigma about the band. Their lyrics aren't Dylan or Hank Williams by any means, but the music is still fun.

What are you talking about?!

"Don't wanna wait till you know me better Lick It Up, Lick It Up" beats any of Dylan's stuff by a mile!!

(I am being sarcastic by the way folks)

Edited by Binge_And_Slash

Love them, kickass rock n roll band that gave no pretention about not selling out.

Great music over the years, they changed pretty well with time as well, from the classic rock of destroyer and dressed to kill, to the 80s rock of crazy nights and lick it up, then metal with revenge.

Fantastic live band both visually and performance wise, I have 8 albums including alive I, II and IV.

I wish theyd get their act together and do a tour instead of gene doing rock school, plus they should give the guy pretending to be ace his own persona, hes not fooling anybody.

And - Ace's solo album - rock3

They toured in 2004 and 2005, the only reason they don't tour UK is because they aren't big enough to sell out arena's and stadiums here. They have a DVD coming out in a week or two (it's out in the US) called "Rock The Nation LIVE" filmed in Atlanta in 2004/2005, should be a good 'un.

(Plug: Preorder it on Play.com for £11.99!)

Do you work for Kiss, or play.com?