who would u choose?

AXL'smyaddiction

Off course Axl, he has lived through a lot of Shit and he can share a lot of his experiences, I think he is a very wise person and he knows a lot about life...., I think Axl is a very good friend.

hmm thats really true ..ive never (thank..uhh im kinda atheist but whatever...god) had any experiences like the stuff axl had to go through!! but thats a great reason i think....he could teach alot about life

Definatley Axl

but I really want to meet slash too.

And not just a "Hey I love you will you sign this?" Axl/slash: "Yeah sure, nice to meet you bye" Kinda thing. I would want to actually sit down and really conversate like you said, AXL'smyaddiction.

definatley id like to get inside axl's mind(that sounds weird lol) but really he seems like hes a really cool person if ppl got to know him...yea id like to meet slash too && ask him about what inspires his music(im startin to learn to play the guitar so yea) of course i wouldnt mind an auto graph but thatd be such a bummer if that was it!

Edited by AXL'smyaddiction

i'd be happy meeting any of the original members. anyways, no on has said duff yet, and duff rules, so i would wanna meet duff.

And not just a "Hey I love you will you sign this?" Axl/slash: "Yeah sure, nice to meet you bye" Kinda thing
and i'd be happy with that, even though it would be great to actually sit down and talk with them

I think I would have to choose Izzy because he's awesome and I would love to have a full on conversation with him. He rocks. :D

Meeting Axl would be awesome too. Both Izzy and Axl would be my choice. I'm not sure if Axl would want to have a full on conversation with a fan though... :blink: