Should Axl do the beard again?

Moop

We all know of that phase Axl went through when he grew a little beard in the UYI era. Some people liked it, most hated it. But, do you think he should start that up again? I think it would fit him alot more now with the braids. This may just be my opinion but braids + beard = kickassery.

he already got it back, haven't you seen the pics from January 13, 2006??

We all know of that phase Axl went through when he grew a little beard in the UYI era. Some people liked it, most hated it. But, do you think he should start that up again? I think it would fit him alot more now with the braids. This may just be my opinion but braids + beard = kickassery.

he already got it back, haven't you seen the pics from January 13, 2006??

Hell, I had no idea about those. He looks pretty kick ass as I thought he would. ;)

I think probably no beard and lose the braids as well. Maybe if he straightened his hair (it must be very curly after years in braids) he would be like the old Axl again. :(

PP

Nah, no beard. The beard just kills the Paris '92 concert for me. I always thought that might have been one of the reasons they picked the Tokyo show as a DVD release instead.

i somehow agree with u... i dont really like they way he looks at Paris 92 ,

at the Tokyo show he just looked fuckin awesome !!

but i love the way he looked in some of the 93 shows ( + Estranged video ) with just a little face hear ...

and now with this recent pix .. i think that bead is fuckin awesome !!!!!!!!!!!!

hmmm the beard was ok but i think he has a semi childish baby face && and the beard jus looks a bit akward i think....besides now that hes gettin older he looks different enough from the early ninties i think a beard now will jus make his semi still going sex appeal lose major brownie points (lol) :)

stop with the && it aint cool or gonna catch on

i liked it when axl had a little stubble made him look cute but the beard and braids aint working together

rock on rock3

What's with the infatuation

over Axl's appearance?! :xmasschef:

Beard? No beard?

Jersey? No Jersey?

Braids? No Braids? :chef:

What the FUCK! :anger:

So what if Axl

has a beard, braids and wears

are jersey? :book:

Does it really matter? rock1

I don't understand it.