NEW AXL PHOTOS - JAN 13th 2006

Dash_X

What the fuck is wrong with you people, how the fuck did this become a black issue.

No wonder the man like to be private and distant from fans if all they do is beg for news or a pic then disect it and rip him a new asshole for the way he looks.

You people have the nerve to call yourself fans yet you get what you want then act like this <_<

the irony is my friend' how many of em said i shouldn't be here & have also questioned my reasons for being here'

keep up in line GOAB :)

• Replies 737
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What the fuck is wrong with you people, how the fuck did this become a black issue.

No wonder the man like to be private and distant from fans if all they do is beg for news or a pic then disect it and rip him a new asshole for the way he looks.

You people have the nerve to call yourself fans yet you get what you want then act like this <_<

hell yeah u tell the fucks,they want to wonder wut axl's doing ,he comes out of hiding(so to speak)

and all you ppl do is talk about the way the man dresses :huh:

I know Axl isn't one for being in the public eye constantly but that doesn't mean he has to shy away from the media all the time. He was at a musical event this doesn't mean Chinese Democracy will be released anytime soon. Axl probably just wanted to go out and enjoy himself and he knew the spotlight would be right on him but this has nothing to do with CD

This is onl speculatin, but dont you think Axl was probably invited to a few parties in the past few years, maybe even musical ones? What makes this one so special?

I'll say it again: He isn't dressing "black", he isn't dressing "white", he isn't dressing "like a rapper". He is dressing in what he is COMFORTABLE in. He isn't dressing to please the people on this forum, or anyone else. Would u want someone critiquing what u wore every time you left the house? I don't think so.

I'll say it again: He isn't dressing "black", he isn't dressing "white", he isn't dressing "like a rapper". He is dressing in what he is COMFORTABLE in. He isn't dressing to please the people on this forum, or anyone else. Would u want someone critiquing what u wore every time you left the house? I don't think so.

I'm glad to see there is someone on this forum with a shred of common sense left. Hit the nail on the head. Well said.

I'm glad to see there is someone on this forum with a shred of common sense left. Hit the nail on the head. Well said.

Agreed.

I don't personally like his style, but fuck it, he obviously does. But the dumbest thing is people who think this style is fashioned after "black rappers". :lol: Have any of these people ever been to a hockey game?

I do wonder though if he felt out of place there. Looking at all the pictures, no one else was dressed in sports gear. Maybe it was done on purpose. Obviously he could have worn a black shirt and would have fit right in with the rest of the crowd. He, on the other hand, chose not to go with the flow, which shows me that he's feeling pretty secure with himself..

If Axl hits the stage again I don't mind what kind of clothes he wears...

I don't mind if he gets dressed like a "white rapper", with a scottish kilt or even if he doesn't wear any clothes. If he starts singing again he can wear whatever he wants (also if he doesn't of course).

mr.Q

Edited by mr.Q

who gives a fuck about lawrenve? :o

naw he aint looking too swell the whole black person thing has has too go

What exactly is dressing like a "black person"?? I don't wear jerseys and "bling", does that mean I am not black??? :o:rolleyes:

He doesn't look like a rapper. He looks like a man who is wearing clothes that he is comfortable in, end of story.

No but he has taken on the stereotypical view of a black persons style which i personally have a problem with because i preffered Axl as a fucking rocker, not shitty cunt rapper. But its his personal preference which he has every right in having!

I'm sure next time Axl leaves the house and gets photographed, he will take your "personal preference" on how he should look into consideration.

Here are some pics of rappers. I don't think Axl quite fits into this group.

Wyclef

tip1_6216.jpg

Edited by Nightcrawler

who gives a fuck about lawrenve? :o

naw he aint looking too swell the whole black person thing has has too go

What exactly is dressing like a "black person"?? I don't wear jerseys and "bling", does that mean I am not black??? :o:rolleyes:

He doesn't look like a rapper. He looks like a man who is wearing clothes that he is comfortable in, end of story.

No but he has taken on the stereotypical view of a black persons style which i personally have a problem with because i preffered Axl as a fucking rocker, not shitty cunt rapper. But its his personal preference which he has every right in having!

I'm sure next time Axl leaves the house and gets photographed, he will take your "personal preference" on how he should look into consideration.

Here are some pics of rappers. I don't think Axl quite fits into this group.

Wyclef

tip1_6216.jpg

A NEW AXL PIC!!! ^^^

You've quite litarally hit the nail on the head Nightcrawler.

Exactly. Who gives a shit what he wears?

I don't know where all this "Axl's wearing bling" crap is coming from. Look at any picture of the guy throughout his career and he's always worn large crosses. As far as I can see, all he has on in the new pictures is a cross.

040617_141347-991_15%20axl%20rose%20(1).jpg

Oh Jesus! What's that around Axl's neck. He must have been a gansta rapper in disguise back then.

So long as the music is rock n' roll, I couldn't give a shit how the guy chooses to dress or wear his beard.

Edited by Appetite For Waiting

That hair style looks like A is wearing a rug on his head. He should loose the beads and the beard, and shave his head to a grade 1. Loose the sports shirt, sports shirts look shit. Go back to wearing jeans and baseball cap's and look like a mean dude rocker, opposed to some half ass.

Edited by dobadog

I know Axl isn't one for being in the public eye constantly but that doesn't mean he has to shy away from the media all the time. He was at a musical event this doesn't mean Chinese Democracy will be released anytime soon. Axl probably just wanted to go out and enjoy himself and he knew the spotlight would be right on him but this has nothing to do with CD

This is onl speculatin, but dont you think Axl was probably invited to a few parties in the past few years, maybe even musical ones? What makes this one so special?

he has a point, axls probably been invited to loads of press related music do's over the years. but hes never shown up. and tbh why would he show up at a korn party? seems well random, maybe its him getting himself seen again

either way, its a new pic of axl, first in years, gotta be a good sign :)

Peace.

I really don't understand why people are under the impression that because there are no photos of Axl from the past twelve months it means that he's been in his home all the time putting the final touches on CD. Celebrity photographers are out looking for topless pics of Jessica Alba - because thats what will make big money for them at the end of the day - they take pictures of people that the majority of the public want to see - and as much as i hate to say it - they don't want pics of Axl until he's out touring and performing.

R.

Didn't fortus had to go and and do some final stuff on the album.

We heard from Axls management saying it's coming soon so they must of spoken to Axl about the CD.

And I don't think they had for a while.

Edited by Axl-rocks