Wttj in football

criticalsolution04

How come they're allowed?

Because Axl can't stop the songs being used anymore

So they can be in films now?

They sure can. Paradise City was recently heard in the film The Longest Yard

Correction: used in the trailer. It was nowhere to be found in the movie or even the soundtrack, what a shame.

Awww man that sucks. I hadvn't seen the film but presumed it was in it as it was on the trailer

How come they're allowed?

Because Axl can't stop the songs being used anymore

So they can be in films now?

They sure can. Paradise City was recently heard in the film The Longest Yard

Correction: used in the trailer. It was nowhere to be found in the movie or even the soundtrack, what a shame.

Awww man that sucks. I hadvn't seen the film but presumed it was in it as it was on the trailer

I was hoping to hear it in the film also, but its badass hearing Thunderstruck in the action/football scene at the end.

Ive noticed lately that in the NFL and even just now in the Steelers and Colts game, they play WTTJ alot

Yeah, they play it at the kickoff of every Bengals games because our stadium is nicknamed "The Jungle."

Edited by ronaldo9

I was in my kitchen the other day and my dad was watching football in the other room and I was almost positive I heard the opening notes of Jungle so I ran out there to the TV and my dad was like: :huh: ...since when are you so interested in football??" .......He obviously didn't hear the song in the backround :)

I was in my kitchen the other day and my dad was watching football in the other room and I was almost positive I heard the opening notes of Jungle so I ran out there to the TV and my dad was like: :huh: ...since when are you so interested in football??" .......He obviously didn't hear the song in the backround :)

haha i did the same thing like a few weeks ago except my dad was like "oh god dont you ever get tired of them?"(no!who would??!!!)

Ive noticed lately that in the NFL and even just now in the Steelers and Colts game, they play WTTJ alot

Uh, they have been doing that for years, happens in many sports. Please don't start thinking...."omg wttj is being played to the public! AXL is doing it to promote CD!!!" :rolleyes:

Did i say that? No, I was just telling everyone about it, calm down

Uh, they have been doing that for years, happens in many sports. Please don't start thinking...."omg wttj is being played to the public! AXL is doing it to promote CD!!!" :rolleyes:

Old news, like I said, they have been doing it for years....Baseball does it, Hockey does it etc. etc....Welcome to yesterday.

Old news, like I said, they have been doing it for years....Baseball does it, Hockey does it etc. etc....Welcome to yesterday.

Yea your right, im sure EVERYBODY knows about it :rolleyes:

I think they can play 30 seconds of any song, without having to pay the record company, if they play the whole song, then the record company/artist gets a check. Jungle is played in most sporting events. It gets the crowd fired up.