New Song called "Better" or "Beta"

Route66

Guest JohnUlmer

A one-page interview with a few Axl quotes and we have to resort to dissecting every little word out of his mouth.

"Music?"

"Muzak?"

"IRAQ?!"

"ATTACK?"

"OMIGOD AXL WROTE A SONG ABOUT THE IRAQ WAR!"

:rolleyes:

This is from the last Rolling Stone article: "We're working on thirty-two songs, and twenty-six are nearly done," he says. Of those, thirteen are slated for the final album. Among Rose's favorites are "Better," "There Was a Time" and "The Blues."

So maybe this could help some of you ;)

http://www.rollingstone.com/news/story/_/id/9155514

Edited by varg

This is from the last Rolling Stone article: "We're working on thirty-two songs, and twenty-six are nearly done," he says. Of those, thirteen are slated for the final album. Among Rose's favorites are "Better," "There Was a Time" and "The Blues."

So maybe this could help some of you ;)

http://www.rollingstone.com/news/story/_/id/9155514

Argh..l see some people are missing the point here..

Rolling Stone could EASILY have mis-spelt the song title. i doubt VERY much he asked Axl to spell it at a party where they had a short interview.

Also, now we have a spanish forum member confirming "Beta" sounds like "Better"... me i dont know as i am not spanish.

I'm not saying this is 100% fact as i do not know myself.. but there is evidence that a song about Beta exists as proved by the interview with her that JALP posted earlier in the thread.

and Takeshi this is not retarded.. especially if you look at the facts. It's funny how i'm not the only one who can see this here now am i?

Maybe he didn't really say "music" either. The reporter thought he did, but Axl really said "nachos".

:question:

Hilarious! :lol:

Come on, though, he's NOT resurfacing after all these years and paring down tracks to one titled after his personal assistant. Before he did that, he'd at least owe Merck one big, beautiful, challenging ballad after all the crap that guy's had to put up with over the past several years.

Seriously, there won't be a Beta ballad or Beta rocker on the album...

Maybe he didn't really say "music" either. The reporter thought he did, but Axl really said "nachos".

Come on, though, he's NOT resurfacing after all these years and paring down tracks to one titled after his personal assistant. Before he did that, he'd at least owe Merck one big, beautiful, challenging ballad after all the crap that guy's had to put up with over the past several years.

What makes you so sure? Are you psychic or do you know Axl personally? No??? then you dont know for sure do you.

What makes you so sure? Are you psychic or do you know Axl personally? No??? then you dont know for sure do you.

Damn, man, you sound like you actually want that Beta ballad or rocker. Maybe he'll come through for you, but that doesn't sound credible at all, IMO. Good luck bro.

Damn, man, you sound like you actually want that Beta ballad or rocker. Maybe he'll come through for you, but that doesn't sound credible at all, IMO. Good luck bro.

Haha no not quite true.. i'm just discussing this possibility.

Beta herself confirmed there is a song about her.. i reckon there is one too and perhaps this is the song Axl is referring to hence i think the Journalist mis-quoted him. Only he will know for sure but its fun to try and spot fuck ups made by journalists. :rofl-lol: