Sweet Child O Mine

Sjakalen

yeah...the point is taht is the same intro.Who stole what i dont care, but it is the same...maybe slash is a stealer...wouldnt suprise me at all....the songs arent exactly like,....the original hasnt that intro...i was just listning to it..maybe you have another one guys..

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah...the point is taht is the same intro.Who stole what i dont care, but it is the same...maybe slash is a stealer...wouldnt suprise me at all....the songs arent exactly like,....the original hasnt that intro...i was just listning to it..maybe you have another one guys..

Did you read my post? I tried to help.

I think you should download all both the police and puff daddy versions then post again when youve listened to them.

theif.

Also for a minute I thought that Puff daddy or diddy or what ever his name is,

is doing his own rap version of sweet child. :scared:

Oh dear God, no. How horrific would that be? :scared:

I have never really heard anything by Puff Daddy or P. Diddy. So I can't tell you if I think that song sounds like SCOM. :D

yes they do..and this topic was closed....oh my god sometimes i dont want to see Chinese democracy when i know how the rest of gnr fans are acting!

Well your the one who put this topic out and we all basically told you where puff daddy sampled it. What more do you want? By the way I remember that puff daddy and sting(singer of the police) did the song at the mtv music awards in 98. Cant get anymore proof that it was a police song buddy. :)

yes they do..and this topic was closed....oh my god sometimes i dont want to see Chinese democracy when i know how the rest of gnr fans are acting!

Well your the one who put this topic out and we all basically told you where puff daddy sampled it. What more do you want? By the way I remember that puff daddy and sting(singer of the police) did the song at the mtv music awards in 98. Cant get anymore proof that it was a police song buddy. :)

can I ask you where he said that police dont have the orginal?

Its two different versions of the melody...daddy and the police (sting)...so the point here most be that he think daddy got his inspirasison from scom..

...but you guys had to twist it into police stole intro from scom

Stupid? :ph34r:

the truth is that the original is by Sting. Stings version is diffrent from puff daddy. Puff daddy has used the sweet child o mine riff in hes song...case closed!

Dammit Dude. Why are you still saying that puff daddy has used sweet child o mine. For the last time its from every breath you take by the police. Maybe SCOM Sounds a bit like it but puffy did not sample it off GNR. Now the case is closed. :fuckyou: