Sweet Child O Mine

Sjakalen

If you listen to the intro in Sweet Child O Mine , and you have heard puff daddys "Iv been missin u" u will see that both intros is mostly the same...The only different is that Axls version goes faster...

Anyone of you with the same feelin...?

PS its nothin to discuss...the intros are both the same..

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I've never listened to that song by Puffy or p-diddy or whatever the hell his name is now, but he is famous for sampling music from other artists.

EDIT: I just listened to Puffy's song. That song you are talking about is originally Every Breath you Take by the Police. How do you get it sounds like SCOM??

Edited by luvaxl4ever

theif.

Also for a minute I thought that Puff daddy or diddy or what ever his name is,

is doing his own rap version of sweet child.

Youve just put thee weirdest song ever in my head lol

What is this, a Joke? i havn't posted in like a year but c'mmon, if u dont kno that the original song to that is every breath you take by the police then i dont think u should be on a forum about music.

Couldn't have said it any better myself

Anyway who has the original the cover version(puff daddy)has copied the intro from sweet child o minebut in a slower version

um no, again its EVERY BREATH YOU TAKE by the POLICE. That's the same exact song as Puffy's (with different lyrics of course). The Police did it originally. It does not sound anything like SCOM.

Diffrent drinks, diffrents opinions...buts i think Puff daddys thaught that SCOM was so fuckin awesome taht he found out that he could use it. And he has in a sort of way,,..

Your all muddled matey,

Puff Daddy done a cover and put his own spin on The Police Song - Everybreath You Take,

In his version he used the same concept but modified the lyrics in order to pay tribute to Notorious B.I.G.

The Police released the origional in 1983

My opinion is that Slash heard the song or it was in his head at somepoint and was just messing about with the tune in his head, or its a coincidence.

I dont know alot about rap but i think thats right?

If you listen to the intro in Sweet Child O Mine , and you have heard puff daddys "Iv been missin u" u will see that both intros is mostly the same...The only different is that Axls version goes faster...

I want my 15 seconds back.

What is this, a Joke? i havn't posted in like a year but c'mmon, if u dont kno that the original song to that is every breath you take by the police then i dont think u should be on a forum about music.

Couldn't have said it any better myself

Amen. That said, wouldn't that mean GNR stole the riff from The Police? Lol... seriously, they sound nothing alike. Totally different chords.

I want my 15 seconds back.

You read fast.

Im sorry if you're tone-deaf this topic is too ridiculous to even discuss.

As some already said Puff Daddy used the music from The Police's song - Everybreath You Take.

every breath you take has a diffrent from i been missin you..ponghead!

a diffrent intro by the way...and the songs are diffrent=sweet chil o mine=i been missin you

So basically what you're saying is GNR stole SCOM from the Police? Because I'll be Missing You is the EXACT same song as Every Breath you Take.

EDIT: wasn't this topic locked by jack99 this morning, or am I going crazy?

Edited by luvaxl4ever