uh oh

supersillyspacemonkey

i never believed him anyway.. :)

but answering your question.. yeah.. it is.

it's typical for Axl to pop up for some moments and then dissapear, once again.

i am not sure he is aware of the fact that the music industry often change. it wouldn't wait forever. if he want to eran some dimes for this shit, and mostly important- if he want to put his fanbase back in business- he shall release Chi Dem. (???) right now.

Dont mind on my english...

you´ll buy the album if its release date is at 2040 year ... dont lie yourself

uh oh.

it seems like were going back into the cycle of silence again.

we got one unclear statement and a picture and it was so awesome for a while.

but now its back to nothing going on and instead of it saying how axls back on the news thing on this site its back to crap like him suing a car dealership.... i really dont give a shit compared to the pictures about him in a lawsuit.

but it seems to be going back into the cycle

anyone else feeling this or am i just paraniod?

i agree totally, the hype that i'd got is slowly dying out, i'm starting to feel negative again

Wow. I'm shocked... not. All the hugs and shits for lawrence can now be flushed down the toilet. The annoying negativity is back after three weeks. Are you pissed at Axl again? What happened to, "Oh, I loved Axl all along. I was just frustrated."? I knew something smelled like shit, and it still does. You fucking sound like emo children. "Waaahhh, I want news from Axl so bad or I may turn whiny and negative again!! *Tear*" Get a life and quit being whiny pussies who can't wait for the three week mark after having news to start whining and bitching again.

Actually it's been Three weeks!

My mistake. But still!

R.

Ahh wrong quote... it was supposed to be the one where you said why isn't he happy with news its only been 2 weeks..

How I took it: it's not that he isn't happy or grateful or demands more, but more so paranoid that it could be more of nothing, or a long wait.

i agree totally, the hype that i'd got is slowly dying out, i'm starting to feel negative again

I told you not to jump on the bandwagon so quickly.

Now say it with me ...

"the album does not exist"

no thanks, read my post (dying), not (died), you lot will never break me :shades:

"You'll hear GNR music this year" Was about the only good news i got from Axl's return to public. Geez man if Axl had any balls he would release some demos on the internet. Im sure Axl has hours and hours of rehearsals and B-sides material. But instead we get nothing.

No. He said we'll hear music, he didn't say GNR music. ;)

OH MY GOD!

We hear nothing for two years or so - i can see you being a little frustrated. Then TWO WEEKS ago we hear the best news we could have heard (almost!) - and you're moaning.

Two weeks!

R.

Amen, what do you want him to do then to make you happy? All we need is just a little patience...He said music this year, not two weeks ;)

well i been waiting 11 years for a gnr concert and i am still waiting in fact i will wait because if axl and the other members of gnr are alive we have many chances guys.... just because they havent siad anything in a couple of weeks it doesnt mean that they wont make it this year...you can start complaining after six months probably.... dont worry i know they will make it!!! :P rock1

*Cleaned up thread*

Stay on topic and respect eachothers opinions.

On topic, I don't understand the point of this thread. When we finally get news a real interview with Axl we're going into a "cycle of silence"?

Michelangelo stared a block of marble for 6 months before turning it into the statue of David. Now I know Axl has taken longer than 6 months but still, just gettin a bit of perspective the whole "oh my god we havent heard anythin for a month" debate.

Grimo.